Author Topic: Foxpro video?  (Read 2846 times)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Foxpro video?
« on: September 05, 2009, 09:40:26 PM »
I've been wanting to order one of these videos since Feb. Has anyone seen this predator hunting video and is there some good fox hunting in it?
FayetteNam

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Foxpro video?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »
there are two fox hunts in it I believe.  not more then a few miles away from foxpros facility in lewistown.  from talking to abner this year they have alot more usable fox footage that they would like to put on their next video.  I think they ought to hunt one more season and get some more on tape and make one video of all fox calling in pa.  that is JMO though.  pretty good video for their first.  they like most videos promote their own stuff but that was expected.  they do have some good footage though.  most of the hunts are filmed out west with their field staff. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »
Ben,thanks for the review.
FayetteNam

Offline BP

• long live the ppha
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 09:24:40 PM »
there are two fox hunts in it I believe.  not more then a few miles away from foxpros facility in lewistown.  most of the hunts are filmed out west with their field staff. 
????????

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 07:53:54 AM »
what don't you understand bill?
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline BP

• long live the ppha
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
The contradiction.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 12:56:17 PM »
Ok I see now.