Author Topic: New Toy  (Read 6960 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New Toy
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 07:09:06 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Longtail now I hadn't even given the antennas a thought ,....but they would be the cat's meow!!! ;) ;) That is providing one didn't get off course and smack me in the mug  :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 05:07:52 AM »
[imghttp://][/img]    ;D As usual  ;) your associate from Purry Co. to the rescue....I have two, 9 foot antenna's, that should be high and WIDE enough to get you thru the worst of webbie's.. ::) ::)...The price is good...free... ;D....No need to thank me now, you can when I drop them off... :)...Longhairs redneck mobile will have nothing on you...lol.... ;D ;D.......... 8).........MEOW!!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 05:08:48 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 05:39:46 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I like that term "Associate from Purry County"...hafta add that to all the other colorful terms to describe you..he-he-he  ??? ??? ??? The Link for the pic didn't come through...that must fall under "technically challenged"  ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 03:34:14 PM »
[imghttp://][/img]      Here's the photo.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 05:22:00 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? Those things will clear the webs from the tree tops  :o :o :o :o Iff'n I get going too fast they will bend and beat me on my back  :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2014, 06:01:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Yes but then you will have 2 "Cats Patoots" as "longhair would say... ::) ... and you could put little Rebel flags on them... ;D ;D.... 8)................Doesn't sound like much cutting/hauling firewood is getting done.. :o :o :o you don't need to go that fast....just sayin... ;)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2014, 10:45:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Iff'n coon prices stay down next year I could put coon tails on them  :o :o :o Put my doo rag on and I'd be the Redneck of the trail  :P :P :P :P Just hafta put my easy rider rifle rack on yet  ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 12:12:30 PM »
The ones from a car are stiffer. ;) ;) They even tend to hold back those dreaded "multa flora rose jagerz". >:( >:( 8) 8) The CB antennas won't do that. >:( >:( (and I got the scars to prove that) ::) ::) Just remember to mount them on metal, not plastic. ;) ;) Had to go to lowes to get the bolts to mount them, METRIC. :o :o >:( >:(

One other thing.......HAND PROTECTORS. ;) ;) Plastic ones will work fine. ;) ;) ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 06:06:19 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Picked up a latch style box for on the back deck from TSC...strapped down good and tight. Hand Protectors?? I thought that was what gloves were for??? :-\ :-\ Just like the helmet = Doo Rag!!! 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2014, 09:40:58 PM »
The hand protectors tend to deflect those jagerz...sometimes. ::) ::) Gloves on the other hand (pun intended)  :P :P Those jagerz will latch on and wrap you up and SHREAD YA. >:( >:( A cheap pair of pruners is also a handy thing. :o :o On the trails the get regular use, I'll trim the jagerz as far as I can reach while sitting on the quad. ;) ;) It only takes a couple of times that you get snagged and you will see what I mean. :o :o Just try'n to help. ;D ;D 8) 8)
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."