Author Topic: Bobcat season  (Read 8455 times)

Offline 32-20

• PPHA officers.
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Bobcat season
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2016, 07:40:09 PM »
Received a reply today said they would pass it on but also told me to contact my State rep. and Congressmen.
Guess even the PGC has to go through political channels to get things done.
Maybe if some of you silver tongue devils can spread the word on other forums maybe we can make things happen.
May not be the best place to start but its a start.
Keep the emails going their is a PGC meeting at the end of this month for setting the 2016-17 seasons and limits.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2016, 04:19:07 PM »
 ;) ;) OK everybody, the season is upon us  :o :o everyone ready?? :) :) :) maps, calls, ammo, boots, camo clothes, gun,  and most of all  ??? ??? ??? ??? a positive attitude  8) 8) 8) 8) Good Luck to everyone as I will be hunting an area I've never hunted before  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ it will be an adventurous gun walk I'm sure. ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Bigcat

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2016, 08:30:24 PM »
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!  The rain  >:( is keeping me from going out at midnight so I'm gonna hit some spots tomorrow morning and put the light back on the gun for tomorrow night.
Home D-5
Camp D-3

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »
Good luck everybody.  Like Goose, I'm hunting an area I've never hunted before. Lots of big rocks and a stream with many beaver dams.
District 5 coordinator

Offline 32-20

• PPHA officers.
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2016, 10:04:09 PM »
Good luck to all.
I'm sleeping in, heading out in the afternoon and into the night. 

uncle buck

« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2016, 10:08:46 PM »
I have been trapping so I didn't do any scouting what so ever for bobcat....So....I just might take the shotgun to hunt some Ruffed Grouse and while i'm hunting I will look for some bobcat sign... If I find anything then maybe I will get out there. Truly time to pull the traps Sunday that's for sure...  I would have to travel about 45 minutes away to hunt a WMU that allows bobcat hunting..There is this certain area that have some rabbits in and maybe I can connect on a few...I'm actually going to start calling again and getting out there for coyotes and fox..

uncle buck

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2016, 04:29:58 PM »
I saw someone driving a Bob Cat today!  ;)  :)