Author Topic: Night shoot July 16  (Read 8749 times)

Offline foxkillerz

Re: Night shoot July 16
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2011, 04:41:19 PM »
Yeah anyone can come. Be glad to have you there.

Offline Whiteknuckle

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2011, 06:51:34 PM »
To add to Dereks post. Everyone who wants to come and have fun is welcome. But the PA legal hunting firearm rule still applies.

Jeremiah

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2011, 09:23:40 PM »
dibo (Bob)
 The night shoot had my interest a little but not being allowed to use my rests and the long drive there and back late at night is farther then I like and does not have me to excited. But if there is enough serious people like you interested in these rests at this event I would reconsider the drive a little more. I know I would like to hag out with you a little and just show you this rest in action but it is a long drive. Maybe if not enough interest there I can make it to one of those shoots you told me about and test one out there.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:34:17 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
Ernie, if im closer, you should GIVE me one to demo at shows for you

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2011, 09:22:52 PM »
You going Bob?
FayetteNam

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 06:56:01 AM »
No Ian,
I was just tryin to finangle a free rest off of Ernie ;)

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 10:37:38 PM »
You can use my shoulder... ;)
FayetteNam

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:27 AM »
and you, mine ;)

Offline foxkillerz

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 05:15:43 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know that the shoot went great it seemed like everyone had a good time. We had 35 people register and 25 of them shot in the shoot. Kirk put on a great seminar as always. Next one we have is either going to be in the fall or in early spring so we can get shooting earlier. The winner was Scott Gregory of Grampain,PA with a score of 46 out of 50. Thanks to Kirk for coming up and all that came and hope to see you all next year.Also want to thank Boonedock Outdoors for helping sponser the seminar and for all the items he donated for the shoot.

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »
Great job with the event Derek.I enjoyed it very much.Kirk put on a great seminar as usual.Got to meet some new people and share ideas that hopefully will help out this coming season.Congratulations Scott,That was one fine shooting Ruger.

Offline 221 Fireball

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 09:15:11 PM »
Good job last nite FOXKILLER, had a blast. Pass it on to the other club members for putting on a good event. :) :) :)

Offline foxkillerz

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2011, 09:58:13 PM »
I will let them all know at the next meeting. Thanks again for all the good feedback on the shoot.

Offline dibo (Bob)

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2011, 10:17:58 PM »
My 2 grandsons and I had a great time this was their first night shoot and the guys at Middle Ridge did a super job. Kirk McKendree was very interesting and we picked up a lot of good info. Hope they hold another shoot soon.
Thanks again guys
Bob Huston
Live everyday as its your last...

Bob Huston
District 3 Co-Coordinator

Offline TFC2223

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.redeyesops.com
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 10:18:48 PM »
Derek and the Middleridge sportsmans club definitely were squared away on this one.  GREAT EVENT!  I enjoyed myself and it was nice to meet all the nice folks who attended.  Next time I want to shoot it looked like a blast! Boondock Outdoors/Jeremiah Weber thanks again for all that you do for the predator hunting industry and also for taking me on an in depth tour of Boondock Outdoors where the magic happens.  Thanks to all that came to my seminar and for not throwing tomatoes at me.  Foxtrot see you in the deadzone lol.  Scott good shooting brother!

Kirk McKendree 
Kirk McKendree

RED EYES OPS

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2011, 09:50:58 PM »
Congrats Scott that was some fine shooting. Foxkillerz and the guys at the club you guys did a good job just wanted to say thanks for the shoot it was a good time. Kirk that was my frist seminar and I picked up some good tips from you. I only been in this game for about 7 years now. Thanks to people like you to share your input on hunting the predators of Pa. Will take your ideas to the field this year. It was nice to talk to the other members on here then just writing to them on this computer. It was a good time.