Author Topic: New to PPHA  (Read 4092 times)

Offline jpsflock

New to PPHA
« on: January 15, 2011, 01:04:01 PM »
Hello i just joined the PPHA and the forum board. Im from Polk,PA in Venango County, and have been predator hunting the last couple of years . All though i havent had much luck i still enjoy going out and giving it my best shot. I do alot of research on coyotes and fox and try to learn as much as possible about the predators im chasing . I joined the PPHA to lend my support and to learn more about predator hunting.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New to PPHA
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 01:24:08 PM »
Thanks for joining.  If you are going to be at the sportsmens show stop by our booth and say hi.  Booth #4324.....Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 02:17:43 PM »
Welcome aboard.. Glad you joined us here... Hope you learn a lot...Hope to see some of your comments and or post  on predator hunting too?

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 12:09:09 PM »
Welcome to the boards!!!
FayetteNam

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 12:54:22 PM »
welcome aboard as well. i am also new to the forum. i hope to talk with you on some coyote hunting in the near future.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »
Welcome neighbor!!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
JPS,  welcome to the assoc. I do quite a bit of hunting in Venango Co. mostly in the Pinegrove area. Hit me up some time and I'll meet you in Venango for a couple sets when I'm up there
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association