Author Topic: Yea Old Insurance Company and PGC Stocked Coyotes In Pa still Prevails  (Read 2855 times)

uncle buck

Ha Ha!  I was on a bus trip to NH and Maine this week!  I started talking coyotes to a guy on there...He started ratling about how the insurance companies and the PGC stocked coyotes to curtail the large deer populations in Pa.. Soon as he started my wife gave me a poke in the side.. She knew the guy was full of BS!  However something how a spouse even knows when the guys start to rattle about stocking coyotes.. I got more of a kick out of my wife giving me the poke then the guy rattling about the PGC and insurance companies..  That PGC and the Insurance Company that is doing this stocking better stop right now!!!  :)  :)

you know what I did.. Nothing ... I just let the guy rattle on about how the coyotes have been stocked.. I find it amusing now!!!

uncle buck

Re: Yea Old Insurance Company and PGC Stocked Coyotes In Pa still Prevails
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 01:30:31 AM »
years back there was a study done on the Eastern Coyote...it was in our Sunday paper (Sports Section)...Study revealed that the Eastern Coyote has Red Wolf in it's genes... It jaws are even stronger than it's Western cousin's.  God has given the eastern coyote stronger jaws to eat and kill whitetail deer.

I also remember way back when the Sunday paper.. Oh this was probably in the  1980's saying that Coy Dog exist...Now they say that there is no such thing as a Coy Dog?????????? Could coyotes mate with a domestic dog?  I just don't know! the pack would probably kill it!!!!Probably the Alpha  Male or Female!!!!!?????

Offline JimmyLenz

Re: Yea Old Insurance Company and PGC Stocked Coyotes In Pa still Prevails
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 09:18:49 AM »
I've just heard this story from my Neighbor .  He claimed to have a pic of a hybrid yote . But he couldn't show me as he claims he gave the camera card to the Pgc and they never returned it and now deny ever seeing it ..   I just smiled .  Opened a beer and turned on the tumbler and said .  Well got to get back to work .