Author Topic: Watch how this coyote acts, body langauage with the domestic dog  (Read 4877 times)

Offline RyanX

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Watch how this coyote acts, body langauage with the domestic dog
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:26:20 PM »
It's amazing on fast coyote turned on that dog, and I love the look on that coyote's face when he sees the hunters sitting less then 10 yards away. Great Video.

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:22:19 AM »
Good video UB very interesting thanks for sharing.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Cooper13

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
  • Hern's Fire Hand
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 02:47:15 PM »
wow...the yote looked verrryyyy evil...nice video
J.Cooper
District 4, Camp Hill

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 01:30:51 AM »
I notice sometimes that when I do call in coyotes close...When the lights illuminates their face they do sometimes look like the devil....Just Saying!!!! Could be that my calling is causing their facial features to look like the one in the video and it is somewhat haunting...

These are my friends from Texas...Just this year Randy told me that his dog in this video died...Sadly he thought that a Brown Recluse spider bit the dog and that's why it died...

Brown Recluse Spiders once read that they are in Ohio but not in Pa.  I do truly hate to hunt in farmers barn lofts at night because of Black Widow and maybe Brown recluse Spiders being up in the lofts...That's just me man...

Again I don't like sharks either... that's yet another story!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 01:37:36 AM by uncle buck »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:45:50 AM »
Hey UB there are Brown Recluse spiders in Pa....they once emptied a State building down on Cameron Street to spray for them....that dog was lucky he had backup....A lady who is a quilting buddy of my wife's told me the other day she saw 2 WOLVES in her sheep pasture...My wife said I was waiting for you to tell her she was mistaken..hey... the way people let stuff go anywhere today I'm not saying anything...just think of that UB...you in the dark sounding like a distressed field mouse and 2 (250lb) WOLVES sneaking up to make you a snack...Spiders in the loft, are looking pretty good now???  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 10:59:47 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

uncle buck

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 01:59:50 PM »
Notice I said about the Brown Recluse that I READ  the closest place to Pa was in the state of Ohio...On this forum I like to always post somewhere in the post IMO so I don't yank the human mammal response as a negative and mockery laughter... We all know you can't believe everything you READ in books and or forums also...the Spiders in the lofts thing was just a foresight post... You can hunt up there if you want! Why there are dangers that aren't even up in the loft!  I know a guy that broke his leg in a woodchuck hole the first day of deer season while walking in the dark to his stand. His deer season was over. Why you don't want your predator season to be over for the year either...Yes there could be Brown Recluse Spiders In Pa Now...What ever you do when you hunt up in that loft...Don't do the Cricket Chirp!!!!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »
We have them on the western side of the state

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 09:32:33 PM »
Man, that old boy got some stiff legs in a hurry, it almost looks like if the dog hadn't backed off then the coyote may have locked up right there. Good video pretty rare stuff IMO.

Thanks for posting that was really cool.

Ryan.
District 4

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 08:33:59 PM »
That was neat to see. I would have felt a little uncomfortable when it got that close and focused on the dog. It might have ended up a lap yote.
FayetteNam

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 09:10:51 PM »
That was neat to see. I would have felt a little uncomfortable when it got that close and focused on the dog. It might have ended up a lap yote.

Ian you may be right there, but just think of the reall cool story you 'd get to tell for the rest of your life
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association