Author Topic: Paul 555 & LongHair  (Read 2632 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Paul 555 & LongHair
« on: November 17, 2008, 06:14:18 AM »
STOP LAUGHING...
The 11 year old computer is gone!!
Sunday afternoon, Son-in-law installed our granddaughter's old computer (which is an update for the wife and I). Seems the 15  year old granddaughter got a new computer and we got her ole one.
Am taking it for a 'test ride' this morning...LOL.

I don't know what I am talking about but sure I heard the son-in-law say...you had 7 gigs. Now you have 55 gigs. What ever that means...it is much faster for sure.
I use to turn on the computer, go to the bathroom, go back to the computer and click on a thing or two, then make coffee, then click on something else, then walk down to the road for the morning paper, then sit down and read Bloomberg.com our homepage.
LOL

Granddaughter laughed because we couldn't 'burn' CD's...whatever that is.
Grand daughter ask if there is a picture of Thomas Edison on our ole tower....

Offline keystoneman 85

• Seasoned Forum Member
Re: Paul 555 & LongHair
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:25:12 AM »
lol
Sore Lip 'Em All -- Catch & Release

longhair

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 01:09:06 PM »
Very good !!!! ;) Now, let your kids and grandkids teach younz some stuff on that thing. For instance, you could put all your calls on a CD in case your puter crashes.
Had my daughter over last night(fianally)to get all my calls into a folder and set them up so that I can now add them to my scorpion. Had to give her heck because she is sooooooo fast.
 And hern, invest in a bigger moniter(screen), it's so much easier on the peepers. That new(used) puter will teach even the oldest of dogs new tricks.(hey, I wasn't call'n YOU an old dog) ;D

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 06:05:41 AM »
longhair suggests-
hern....put all your calls on a CD in case your puter crashes.
I still use a JS 512, cassette player. And I ain't change'n...That Johnny Steward e-caller been good to me. And I like the sound quality over other major e-callers.

longhair

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »
Well, if'n it ain't broke, then don't fix it. But, the sound quality on the new e callers is awesome. ;) And they have become so compact. The scorpion holds 200 calls and it fits in your pocket.(more room in your backpack for shotgun shells) Once you get set up it is so easy to add or delete the sounds that you want.(your grandkids could set this up for you faster than you can make a pot of coffee) ;D