Author Topic: landowners  (Read 1403 times)

Offline foxtrot

• PPHA Forum GURU
landowners
« on: September 25, 2011, 03:15:31 PM »
Do you think its a good idea to tell the landowner what you harvested on his property or just stay quiet about it?What are things you can do to show your appreciation to the landowner?

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
Re: landowners
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
every year I take thankyou cards around to all of them. Just something small I do

Ryan.
District 4

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 06:48:57 PM »
If it's convenient, I'll show him what I've done on his farm.  It depends on our arrangement.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 07:00:34 AM »
The farms I hunt on like when I stop by and show them what I caught and shot. The one in particular doesn't like when those hunting on his property never stop in and show him what they got. Helps to build up relationships. You might have to take the time when you stop in to sit down and have some coffee.  If the landowner doesn't care I don't bother, but most of the ones in my area appreciate being shown what I get.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 10:27:21 AM »
I only show them what I got if they request it.  I do hand deliver them a letter at the end of the season thanking them for allowing me to hunt how my season went on their property.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Claybird

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 11:33:02 PM »
some farmers by me a beer at the ginmeal they thank me!