Author Topic: Going For The Jugular Vein.  (Read 3239 times)

uncle buck

Going For The Jugular Vein.
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »
Something how many of the anti's work...They really don't go for the jugular vein so to speak. They try to cripple or make things as not as useful as it once was.
Case in point:
let say their is outdoor web sites... They come in load garbage on many of the hunting sites... This causes garbage, smut, etc etc etc to load and the dreaded pop up windows....What happens the site is cleaned up by administrators ... However because of word of mouth because of the pop windows that occurs. previous members go back to all the attacked outdoor web sites less and less.
So this is what the anti's want... To render things as useless as possible..Wow they would like to take things down totally.. However because of other tactics they hurt the great outdoor anyway...

They do attack all hunting sites believe me... They play games on site owners too... However they know how to takes bits and pieces and bites out of the great outdoors as we know it.

I just want you all to remember this...Also do not allow them to do the accomplish this kind of hurting of our great outdoor traditions as we know it now..
Visit, support, and stand tall by visiting every hunting site you desire to promote hunting and fishing as we know it...

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
Re: Going For The Jugular Vein.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 12:30:01 AM »
You're right on Uncle Buck! We should all stand up for our rights, if it being small or large! I have been affected by the anti's at last years rifle season opener. I was hunting near IUP, out in Indiana Co. visiting my brother at college. This PGL had a PGC shooting range on it. There is no such law that says they are not allowed to use the shooting range on the days of deer season. Everyday I was there, 3 in total, at 3 o clock every day, someone shows up to that range and starts shooting off semi auto pistols and what sounded like 1 to 3 round bursts from a rifle. Now, i'm hunting not far from the range, and i'm starting to get a little peeved, because I'm thinking, these deer will never come my way with all that shooting right next to me. Low and behold, 4 doe come walking out from my right, and walking to my left, straight towards the shooting range  :). I thought it would have been a good bit of fun, that is if I had a doe tag for that area, to shoot one of those, and drag it right out to the range, and just be like "thanks guys, you ran this deer right up to me!"  ;D. After seeing that I wasn't really worried about not seeing deer due to the shooting, but the shooting began everyday at 3, and was over by 430. All the locals in the parking lot expressed they're dislike for the shooting as well and said thats been going on due to anti's for like 15 years. I don't understand why we can't just close down the ranges for at least the first few days of the season? At least the hypocrits of anti hunters would stop shooting they're guns during the season, which is pretty ironic if you think about it. At least its kinda funny that they're tactics are obviously not working, and they're just wasting money on rounds  ;D
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 03:51:06 PM »
You're right on Uncle Buck! We should all stand up for our rights, if it being small or large! I have been affected by the anti's at last years rifle season opener. I was hunting near IUP, out in Indiana Co. visiting my brother at college. This PGL had a PGC shooting range on it. There is no such law that says they are not allowed to use the shooting range on the days of deer season. Everyday I was there, 3 in total, at 3 o clock every day, someone shows up to that range and starts shooting off semi auto pistols and what sounded like 1 to 3 round bursts from a rifle. Now, i'm hunting not far from the range, and i'm starting to get a little peeved, because I'm thinking, these deer will never come my way with all that shooting right next to me. Low and behold, 4 doe come walking out from my right, and walking to my left, straight towards the shooting range  :). I thought it would have been a good bit of fun, that is if I had a doe tag for that area, to shoot one of those, and drag it right out to the range, and just be like "thanks guys, you ran this deer right up to me!"  ;D. After seeing that I wasn't really worried about not seeing deer due to the shooting, but the shooting began everyday at 3, and was over by 430. All the locals in the parking lot expressed they're dislike for the shooting as well and said thats been going on due to anti's for like 15 years. I don't understand why we can't just close down the ranges for at least the first few days of the season? At least the hypocrits of anti hunters would stop shooting they're guns during the season, which is pretty ironic if you think about it. At least its kinda funny that they're tactics are obviously not working, and they're just wasting money on rounds  ;D

I hunted on the PGL in York County the first day...Same thing 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM.  Someone started shooting at the PGL range.  I thought the same thing to...Why would someone shoot on the first day of deer season?   Um could have been happening all accross Pa at 3:00 PM that day?

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 03:40:19 AM »
hmmm? now since they have been doin this at same range at 3 o clock. maybe all the hunters in area that are mad about it should all set they're watches for same time 'say around 259' and unload at same time! into the ground of course! might sound a little neat. ten guys huntin, 5 or so shells a peice?? ..... interesting? maybe the shootin at range would stop?  just a thought!!

Renny

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 08:14:11 AM »
How in heck does visiting hunting web sites have anything to do with preserving our right to hunt trap and own firearms?  The biggest thing we have is the right to vote and to raise our kids in the outdoors and teach them to respect and love the things we do........  there are WAY TOO MANY people that spend all there time on the computer and think they know everything about the outdoors.....  Computers, games, cell phones are major downfalls of our society.  Our society is FAT and LAZY!!!!!!!

Make it so you need a hunting license to use a range on SGL.  Some folks cant just shoot anywhere and I think they are shut down enough as it is.  Although I've never used one, If I was hunting and happened to drop my firearm on the first day of season it would be nice to be able to make sure its still on. Shots fired at a designated range thats used will not affect deer habits.

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 08:41:36 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Doghound

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2011, 04:15:26 PM »
lol