Author Topic: We are in trouble big time in this country...  (Read 2434 times)

uncle buck

We are in trouble big time in this country...
« on: September 06, 2010, 10:07:56 AM »
Like Smokers, they are the minority now... So are fans at local football games who hold their hand over their heart when the National Anthem is being played.. I could not believe it.. Old, young, middle age 90% of them did not place their hand over their heart when the National Anthem was being played..."I Did!!!!!!!!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: We are in trouble big time in this country...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 10:17:01 AM »
Uncle buck
I seen your post on face book and now on here. I was going to reply to the post there but there is nothing I can say. Your post says it right there for all to digest in there own way.
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 10:26:48 AM »
Next time you go to a local high school football game...Just look around when the National Anthem is being player..It will be a real good education for all...Remember this come November when you go to the polls to vote.. Then there is the big one coming up in a couple years.
If the president get reelected remember he will be LAME DUCK president.   Which if you think he is changing things now... We will really be in for it. He will not have to worry about getting people mad to get reelected next time around.   
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:30:52 AM by uncle buck »

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 12:20:36 PM »
This has been heading this way for years UB. I hope this doesn't offend anyone but My opinion is American and one race in particular are supposed to feel shame for the past. I was just thinking lastnight (watching a 9/11 biography). Do you remember that day? Do you remember the days that followed? Do yo remember the hatred from other countries towards the USA? Our country has become so liberal that we only care for other countries and what they think and how we can help change their negative thoughts on us. Name one white person from history that did stuff for his own people and didn't get crucified for doing so. Men were fighting over seas while the draft dodgers and liberal extremist stayed over here getting educated and now are the teachers to our children. So the next time you see disrespect towards the flag, thank the teachers,politicians and college professors for making our future generation ashamed of where they come from.
FayetteNam