Author Topic: Wish Pagoosehunters daughters well in the state Track championship  (Read 3653 times)

uncle buck

Pagoosehunter daughter Jessica is one fast sprinter...She runs the 100 and 200 meter for AAA Chambersburg High School...So far she has won the Midpenn and the Districts.  Her next task is to win in the states...

Jim....We in this household  will be praying for Jessica to do her best in the States...Win or lose I can tell from all of the newspaper articles she is one heck of an athlete...Jessica is only in 10th grade  AKA Sophomore too....I think she will be going for the 100 meter crown at the states....

I hope Pagooshunter post on this and tells you her times...She broke two records in the last meets.....

Pagoosehunter...I did save the Sunday Patriot News section for you.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:35:12 PM by uncle buck »

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Wish Pagoosehunters daughters well in the state Track championship
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 11:26:27 PM »

Hope she wins. Her accomplishments are plenty to be proud of.
Congrats.

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 12:40:19 PM »
I hope she does well.  Good luck in the goosehunter homestead.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 07:33:33 PM »
I wonder of the state track championship will be on the PIAA PCN TV channel as it occurs...It just might be? Everything else...Football, wrestling, diving is on there live as it occurs....

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 01:57:08 AM »
PIAA track finals will be on tv as is everything else, its held at Shippensburg University as well, so a short drive if you wished to see it live for a couple of bucks...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 07:28:51 AM »
Thanx Gang...she is a real jewel..and last night she was inducted into the National Honor Society..she is the top of her class academically...Dad will be able to retire one of these days!!

States are at Shippensburg University Friday and Saturday. Jess is only going to run in the 100. She has trails on Friday and semi-finals and finals on Saturday...I'll be there through it all!! She is seeded tenth this year, last year she was seeded twenty-fifth and took third in the 100...this year she is running against the same two that beat her last year so we will see....
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 12:19:21 PM »
Wish her luck for us.
Run like the wind!!!!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:03 PM »
We are home for today...My daughter moves on to the semi-finals tomorrow and hopfully the finals!! ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 08:45:38 PM »
Thanks for posting.....I was doing some web searches PCN PIAA coverage  to see if the finals were on the tube...Could only find data that was outdated...Swimming....but no Spring sports??????

TV 27 only talked of the AA events today at Ship....

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »
Well Gang it's history...My daughter is fourth in the state in the 100 meter dash for a AAA school!!! ;) One proud dad here..she ran a 12.10..the # 1 girl ran a 11.87...it was one he11 of a close race with a photo finish for third, fourth, and fifth....track season is over for this year, and we will be headed to the Olive Garden for her celebration dinner tonite!! ;D Only two more soccer meets for LiL Goose so soon life will slow down a little... 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 04:14:00 PM »
That is awesome!!!!!Tell her congrats...We are all proud of her...Thank you for passing on the info to us...I was just trying to see if PCN PIAA was covering it on the tube..

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »
Well Gang it's history...My daughter is fourth in the state in the 100 meter dash for a AAA school!!! ;) One proud dad here..she ran a 12.10..the # 1 girl ran a 11.87...it was one he11 of a close race with a photo finish for third, fourth, and fifth....track season is over for this year, and we will be headed to the Olive Garden for her celebration dinner tonite!! ;D Only two more soccer meets for LiL Goose so soon life will slow down a little... 8)

Thats very good. Being a sophmore, and placing in AAA, is something to be proud of.
I'm certain schools will be sending letters soon.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2010, 12:16:28 PM »
Congratulations to her.  I know you are very proud.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!