Author Topic: Who caught all the trout?  (Read 2931 times)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Who caught all the trout?
« on: April 19, 2009, 09:19:05 PM »
Foxpro51 and I knocked them dead. 21 trout in about 4 hours. He has the pics. We drove 110 miles and I realized I forgot my trout vest with all my good stuff in it. So I borrowed a hook and a split shot from Foxpro51 and we had our limit in 2 hours. Sunday, limit again in about the same time. It was a fantastic weekend. How did everyone else do?
President PPHA

longhair

Re: Who caught all the trout?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »
Baloney !!!!! Word has it that younz two were seen in the strip district tote'n a big cooler coming out of Wholey's fish market. ::)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 09:55:02 PM »
I told Earl we should have paid that guy more to keep quiet.
President PPHA

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 11:19:32 PM »
did better then we did.  my father and brother fished for saturday all day and a lil bit this mornin and I think they caught 4 natives and that was it.  my main objective was riding so 150 miles of riding in two days put me ahead of the game. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 03:48:23 PM »
 Went Sunday to Kettle Creek in Clinton county to flyfish and caught around 30 all nice fish with the biggest around 16".
PPHA District 3

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »
Nice job Jeff!
President PPHA

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »
Thanks Muttbuster. I most always do good at Kettle creek . But like with hunting the better you know the area the better you do. My best day there was a few yrs. ago when I caught 56.
PPHA District 3