Author Topic: Williams Grove Flea Market  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Williams Grove Flea Market
« on: June 23, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »
 :P :P :P Went to the Flea market yesterday and was amazed at the ammo prices....22 was $3-5 per box and 22 Mag $25-28... :P :P :P....they weren't selling any either...I checked to see if there was a carat rating on the boxes  ::) ::) ::) they must think they are gold  :o :o :o cheapest stuff I saw was 45 ACP....No I don't own a 45...I have a 40 S&W....they weren't selling any of that. 110 Conibears were $5.00 each, looked plumb wore out :-\ :-\ :-\....did pick-up a 1¼ hitch with a 2" ball for $5.00 for my ATV. Also picked up a short pry bar for pulling trap stakes for $3.00.....momma pick up some stuff cheap, so overall It was a good venture... ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Williams Grove Flea Market
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 05:58:35 AM »
 ;D That place is like landing on another planet  ;D............................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 06:50:15 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Yea....you should have seen all those strange creatures  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 09:05:30 AM »
I haven't went to the Williams grove market yet but at the rondy this past weekend I did pick up a skillet and a trolling motor for cheap
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2014, 07:37:06 PM »
 :) One guy did have a 218 Bee for $410....but didn't have any ammo or brass to go with it.. :-\ :-\ I have some old shot shell boxes I may hafta try and do some bartering with  :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member