Author Topic: Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light  (Read 2031 times)

Offline yotehunter74

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.sfcustompredatorcalls.com
Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light
« on: September 29, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
   I Just recieved a pair of these for this year and I must say that I am very impressed. I gave them a good twice over right out of the box, and I cant wait to get some fur down with it. It is chambered in 22-250 ... This rifle has one of the best out of the box triggers I have ever used. They are using a new M.O.A system set at about 3 1/2 lbs from factory, and this trigger is adjustable from about 3-5lbs.  There is no take up or creep, and it is super crisp. A few of the other things on this rifle are a Bell and Carlson carbon fibre/fiberglass stock, pachmayr shoulder pad, and a med. heavy fluted barrel.  I am waiting on my Nikon Coyote Special scopes to arrive and then I will throw out some range reports for those who may be interested.

Steve

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Winchester Model 70 Coyote Light
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »
Hi Steve, nice to see you around again.  I would be interested in your range findings for this gun when you get a chance............Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!