Author Topic: Is it Just me??  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: Is it Just me??
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2016, 11:31:26 AM »
Are there other District 2 guys that also feel left out.......!

For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2016, 12:53:15 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D BW...iffin you can get your posterior out of bed, I'll buy you Brekie... ::) ::) ::) ::) And any others you care to car pool with  :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:54:17 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2016, 01:09:51 PM »
See Buckwheat.  It pays to know me. :o :o :o I guilted them into buying you breakie. :D :D :D Now you owe me!! 8) 8)  By the way you are the only guy in district 2.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 01:11:29 PM »
And OldGizzard, he will be late if he shows at all.  I think he threw all his clocks out when he retired.  Something about all the time in the world now. ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 01:23:22 PM »
On great!!
I have not done anything and I try and keep it that way. Now out of the blue Sonny thinks I owe him for doing something????
Goosebumps Thanks a lot for the nice offer. However I will not be able to make it that day. I had already planned that day to do nothing, so sorry.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 01:55:26 PM »
 :) :) :) :) And the beat goes on!! ::) ::) ::) ::) BW ya know that kid is suppose to be workin  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? but instead spends all day on a computer following what we are up too  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Looknasawannabee....yep, he wannabee retired... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) but he hasn't paid all his dues yet  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Keep workin Sonny or should I say puttin in the time, as we need the SS check every month!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 03:00:18 PM »
That's the first honest thing you ever said. ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 07:58:21 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I done told you sonny, you have a lot of competition for the Deckard... :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2016, 07:42:49 AM »
I haven't heard anything yet that would make me worry. ;) ;)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2016, 07:45:12 AM »
Flush out yo peepers and clean the wax out of yo ears!!  :o :o :o :o :o then put yo ear to the ground and listen  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2016, 01:39:19 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Brekie this mornin  :o :o :o Short stack of Pumpkin Pancakes... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2016, 01:45:14 PM »
That's the perfect meal for the Old Coot that was dropped off by the "Short" bus. :D :D :D

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2016, 09:09:04 PM »
qI received this email for those that are following  Pa gun laws.

view the web version of this email
NRA-ILA: Institute for Legislative Action
Pennsylvania: Firearms Preemption Legislation Expected for Vote Next Week

Next week, members of the Pennsylvania Legislature will return to Harrisburg and are expected to vote on critical preemption legislation.  With only six days left in the 2016 legislative session, it is imperative that you contact your state legislators and urge them to support both Senate Bill 1330 and House Bill 2258.  It is important that one of these bills makes it to the Governor's desk.  Please click the “Take Action” button below to contact your state legislators!

Gun owners across the Keystone state have waited long enough for this much-needed reform as they continue to be unduly burdened by local ordinances which violate the current state firearm preemption law.  Citizens with no criminal intent should not be placed in jeopardy of running afoul of local restrictions they don`t even know exist simply because they have crossed from one municipality to another.

Earlier this year, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court struck down ACT 192 – Firearm Preemption Legislation - for violation of the “single subject” rule for legislative process.  Both SB 1330 and HB 2258, if again enacted into law, would strengthen Pennsylvania’s firearms preemption law to further ensure firearm and ammunition laws are consistent throughout the state.

Time is crucial! Please click the “Take Action” button above to contact your state legislators in support of Senate Bill 1330 and House Bill 2258!

FOLLOW NRA-ILA
Facebook   Twitter   YouTube   Instagram
© 2016 National Rifle Association of America, Institute For Legislative Action. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683. Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030.
 Please do not reply to this email.
 Unsubscribe from this email list | Manage your email preferences
 Thank you!

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2016, 09:11:27 PM »
 Received this email for those that are following  Pa gun laws.

view the web version of this email
Pennsylvania: Firearms Preemption Legislation Expected for Vote Next Week

Next week, members of the Pennsylvania Legislature will return to Harrisburg and are expected to vote on critical preemption legislation.  With only six days left in the 2016 legislative session, it is imperative that you contact your state legislators and urge them to support both Senate Bill 1330 and House Bill 2258.  It is important that one of these bills makes it to the Governor's desk.  Please click the “Take Action” button below to contact your state legislators!

Gun owners across the Keystone state have waited long enough for this much-needed reform as they continue to be unduly burdened by local ordinances which violate the current state firearm preemption law.  Citizens with no criminal intent should not be placed in jeopardy of running afoul of local restrictions they don`t even know exist simply because they have crossed from one municipality to another.

Earlier this year, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court struck down ACT 192 – Firearm Preemption Legislation - for violation of the “single subject” rule for legislative process.  Both SB 1330 and HB 2258, if again enacted into law, would strengthen Pennsylvania’s firearms preemption law to further ensure firearm and ammunition laws are consistent throughout the state.

Time is crucial! Please click the “Take Action” button above to contact your state legislators in support of Senate Bill 1330 and House Bill 2258!

FOLLOW NRA-ILA
Facebook   Twitter   YouTube   Instagram
© 2016 National Rifle Association of America, Institute For Legislative Action. To contact NRA-ILA call 800-392-8683. Address: 11250 Waples Mill Road Fairfax, Virginia 22030.
 Please do not reply to this email.
 Unsubscribe from this email list | Manage your email preferences
 Thank you!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 09:12:02 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle