Author Topic: Keystone Cops  (Read 3571 times)

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Keystone Cops
« on: June 25, 2016, 03:01:18 PM »
This is fairly common out here.  Don't even understand why we even bother with a BP, it has turned into a catch and release program.  When we lived out on the mountain we had three illegals come through our property.  Called the BP and the reply was "only three, need to be more for us to respond."  Had the neighbor call and he reported that he had 30 coming through.  BP responded and picked up the three but mad because they couldn't find the other 27  ;)  I have so many illegal alien stories I could write a book.    Any how watch the video, not long but funny in a sense and sad in another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCBQkKdj1FY
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Keystone Cops
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 04:06:09 PM »
If you haven't already, a good one to watch is the documentary Cartel Land...
PPHA President

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 02:14:03 PM »
Yes It is a good one.  Another good one is "Cries from the Border"  by Mercedes Maharis, if you're old enough to remember George Maharis she is his sister-in-law and was our neighbor when we lived on the mountain side.   Eventually she moved off the mountain as she could no longer stand all the illegal foot traffic through the mountain.  Our son was very active in border issues and is in her film and was an original member of the Minuteman Project.  I think a lot of Americans do not fully realize that we are actually in a war zone down here.  Just a few years back we had a huge fire that was started by illegals in protest of our crack down on illegals.  We had to evacuate our home for ten days and lost every tree on our property.  I'll post a few pictures of the fire later.

I have a copy of the DVD "Cries from the Border" and if anybody wants to watch it I'll send it to them, I just would like to have it back when your done with it, or you could send it on to another member.   
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 02:42:47 PM »
I believe I have seen articles online about your son..sadly, too many Americans are oblivious to the serious issues that we are facing as a nation..media won't show it or they portray it in an incorrect light..all the wrongful appeasement that has happened over the past several years is mind boggling. You know better than most as you're living it...and that's b.s...I am going to look that title up. I'm sure it can be watched online.
PPHA President