Author Topic: Avatar  (Read 2860 times)

Offline melsdad

• Junior Forum Member
    • Traditional Muzzleloading Association
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:49:54 PM »
I can't find the area to add an avatar under my name.

Can someone help me out?
>>>------Brian------>

''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''

- John Wayne

District 6

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Avatar
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 06:06:08 AM »
go to the top right corner where it says quick links.  click it and go to edit profile.  the next page that opens at the top it says about having your own personalized pic.  paste your url in there or upload one from your computer. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline melsdad

• Junior Forum Member
    • Traditional Muzzleloading Association
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:04:13 AM »
Thanks Ben, I will give that a try once I get home.
>>>------Brian------>

''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.''

- John Wayne

District 6

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 09:22:19 AM »
if ya need anymore help let me know.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 03:15:26 PM »
Doesnt work.  Only gives three options.  No Pic, actors, musician.  You are unable to paste or enter anything, except for actor picture or musician.
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 04:05:26 PM »
the next option down it says I have my own pic and the option below that says I will upload my own pic.  see below picture.

select one of the two options I have pointed out.  if you have your avatar picture on a photobucket account or another image hosting account you can select "i have my own pic" option and then paste the url of the picture you want to use in there. 

if you have a picture on your computer that you want to use click "I will upload my own picture" and click browse.  select your picture and then click open.  then scroll to the bottom of the page and click "change profile"  it should work unless you have the wrong url or you have too big of a file to attach a photo.

Offline Whitefeather

• Junior Forum Member
  • I am NOT the Whitefeather on HuntingPA.com!!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 04:25:46 PM »
Haha...I dont have those options.  Thanks for going to the trouble of showing that picture Ben.  My page is blank below where you're picture is on that page.  Everything else looks right except those two options.  You must be Special :)
Chris Deckard  District 2

Offline coyotelord

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »
I thought this was a really good movie.  I went and saw it in 3D in theaters.  I enjoyed it.