Author Topic: Help The PPHA.  (Read 4192 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Help The PPHA.
« on: June 20, 2007, 09:54:35 PM »
Here is a sampling of some of my calls that will be up for sale at the Lehigh Valley Outdoor Expo.  Every member that buys a call will receive $2.50 off per call and I will also match that in the form of a donation to the PPHA.  So what do you say, help out your club and have a great time at the event......Tim

PS:  There are one and two piece rabbit distress calls, short and long range howlers, grunt calls, flip calls and box calls.  various types of woods, laminates and plastics.

"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:04:13 PM »
you da man buddy!! thats a he77 of an offer to the members who show up at our booth!!! and the donation to the club is a very generous offer....

we will definately put the money that you and Bootmud are donating to a good cause......maybe for the Mentor Program we are presently pulling together?

oh and by the way.....i'm calling "dibs" on the open reed in the 5th picture.. :lol: ..VERY NICE!! :wink:

thanx again Lookin4Fur.....yet another good reason to be and become a member!
 :wink:
~Woody
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:30:33 PM »
Tim,

Great looking calls!!!!!

Thanks for helping out the PPHA!  There's lots of dedicated people working behind the scenes to support our addiction. :D

bootmud

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »
Yeah how about it.  A great group of people no doubt....
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »
BOY, what more could anyone want. Purchase a great sounding custom call and help PPHA at the same time!!  We have a group of great members working in this club and dedicated PPHA call makers that is for sure
The making of a great club is from these dedicated type members
Thanks
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

longhair

Help The PPHA.
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »
What are the prices on each ?

Offline emtp356

Help The PPHA.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 02:20:42 AM »
what are the dates and time for the show

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
Here is the Info you requested or you can check out their website by clicking on the link.  www.lvhfe.com

June 22nd, 23rd, and 24th 2007

Show Hours:
    Friday: 12:00 - 8:00pm
    Saturday: 8:00 - 6:00pm
    Sunday: 8:00 - 6:00pm

Where:  Kempton Fairgrounds, Kempton, Pennsylvania
Directions: www.lvhfe.com/directions.htm

Admission:  Adult: $4
                     Ages 8-12: $1
                     Under 8:  FREE

Parking:  FREE!

Event is RAIN or SHINE!
Two large INDOOR buildings, covered outdoor pavilions and tents to protect from elements.  So much to do indoors & outdoors!

More Info:  (610) 683-7405 or
(610) 398-7609

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2007, 08:51:38 AM »
Longhair,  The prices for the calls that are shown are as follows from top to bottom and before the PPHA discount.  You will also get a D3 Window Decal with the purchase of a call.

First three rabbit distress calls $15.00 ea.

Next five open reed howlers $20.00 ea.

Box Call $45.00

Thanks for asking..........Tim

longhair

Help The PPHA.
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 10:35:06 AM »
I guess I'll try one of each. The #2 pic in the rabbit distress and the # 3 pic of the open reed howler. I might as well start my collection now, so when I go to the club picnic I can get some expert advice on how to use the calls.

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Help The PPHA.
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »
Good choice longhair.  I bet you'll be pleased with them calls!  8)

bootmud