Author Topic: Where can I find out what county's are in what districks  (Read 2371 times)

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
Where can I find out what county's are in what districks
« on: October 01, 2009, 07:50:10 AM »
I live in Montgomery county but hunt in Bradford county. Looking to find out what districk is what....Icecube

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Where can I find out what county's are in what districks
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 08:00:10 AM »
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 09:59:48 AM »
Icecube, if you're living in Montgomery Co., then you are in district 2 and you hunt bradford co, like myself, which is in district 1. If you ever need any help with anything you can pm me, it looks as if my interenet may stay stable now so I can answer questions on a daily basis as one of your district 2 cordinators
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 07:04:35 AM »
Thanks for the reply and the heads up on the pm. I finely got my bobcat permit in the mail after 6 years and can't wait till the end of October for hunting coyotes and one bobcat....ice