Everything Else > Fish & Game Receipes

Peach Dessert......

<< < (2/3) > >>

Lookn4Fur:
Looks Great!  The Amish can really bake can't they. ::) ::) ::)

Pa Goosehntr:
 ::) ::) ::) I'm guessin that (Amish) is the only type you get while others have cookin/bakin talent  :P :P :P :P Shame you hafta buy everything cause you can't even boil water  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X Bet you have stinkin traps cause you can't cook them either  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lookn4Fur:
How much does he pay you to answer for him and serve as his protector?  Whatever it is, it isn't enough!  ;D ;D ;D You are very good at sticking your nose in other peoples business. :o :o :o

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sonny... at least I have a nose and not a snout!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Here piggy-piggy!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

jaspr1:
 :) THANK-YOU!  :)  Goose for having my "6"  ::)........it's so aggravating to "Sonny" that the Old Coots Flock sticks so tightly together  ;) I will be bringing treats like this to future D4 outings for select individuals. :-\ Others who are disruptive, will have to bring their own TastyKake if they want nourishment  :o .. I propose that at D4 "Brekies" anyone being disruptive or bursting out  >:( will be made to stand in the hallway or in lieu of, the parking lot  >:( until they calm down  ;) Goose do I hear a 2nd ??????  ;D ;D............ah the sweet sound of TYRANNY taking control of D4....DESPOT and DEPUTY DESPOT....... :o :o :o :o.................8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version