Author Topic: Misting for coyotes  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
Misting for coyotes
« on: March 03, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
I get urine from f and t tradeing post.I use coyote and rabbit mixed with distilled water.Sometimes i have used Cabelas rabbit training scent.
Sorta want to make the yote think another yote is getting his dinner.
But it is in no way,gonna trick his nose for a very long time.
Playing the wind and being clean.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Misting for coyotes
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 06:25:27 PM »
PM sent.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
I bought a quart of yote urine last winter from Minasota Trapline.  Its been in the fridge.  You think its still good.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »
not certain,if it smells sweet still.You probably dont have to dilute it much,if at all.I dont know if i would chance it,if you have limited time to be in the woods.The urine is cheap this time of year.

Offline TrappinJohn

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »
I bought a quart of yote urine last winter from Minasota Trapline.  Its been in the fridge.  You think its still good.

Will be fine.  I've caught coyote and fox on urine from the year before more than once.   You'll know if it goes bad.

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »
Guys makeing collodal silver is easy and cheap primos sells it for spraying hunting clothes for 13 dollars a quart.You can make it for the price of a 1 gallon jug of distilled water.A 3rd grader can do it.
Was you clothes in water only,then spray them with the silver,then put them in a container,till your ready to hunt.Here is how to make the silver makeing machine.Most have all the parts at home.A DC charger plug,and silver coins or silver bars.YOU have to use distilled water.The fish tank aireator is not needed,it can be stirred with a plastic straw,

http://www.lightawtcher.com/makingcolloidalsilver/make_silver_generator3.htm

Offline DAVID1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 10:50:14 PM »
He has me reading about this stuff now. I have terrible pain in back,and knees sometimes.
              Dave

Offline Trophiesonly

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 11:05:57 PM »
He has me reading about this stuff now. I have terrible pain in back,and knees sometimes.
              Dave
Take 2 tylenol,2 ibuprofen,2 100mg caffeine tablets,1 shot of black velvet ,and your ready for some good yote huntin.