Author Topic: Marysville Sportsman Show  (Read 5244 times)

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
Marysville Sportsman Show
« on: August 30, 2009, 09:30:10 PM »
Pennsylvania's Largest Outdoor Swap Meet and Memorabilia Show
31st Annual ( 13 County Mania ) Sportsman Show

September 12th 2009

Marysville Lions Club - Marysville, Pa.
Guns,Fishing Items,Hunting Items,Traps,Decoys,Knives,Black Power, Archery, Plus Seminars, Door Prizes And Drawings
Everything for The Outdoor Sportsman And Collector
Free Trapping Seminars - starting at 9:00 and  10:00
Free Cable Restraint Seminar - starting at 11:00
Free Predator Calling Seminar - starting at 12:00 noon
Public Auction at 1 pm

Who all is planning on attending this ?
 From my understanding the PPHA will be having a table there. So stop by .

If you have never been to this and are looking for some great buys and want to learn more about Hunting, Trapping and Predator Calling or most anything to do with the outdoors it is a great show.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 09:55:40 PM by CoyoteJeff »
PPHA District 3

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Marysville Sportsman Show
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:53:12 AM »
thanks for posting this.  yes I will be there in the morning representing the ppha.  I am going to be getting brekfast at 5:30ish at the rockview diner that is right by the lions club.  I know there was a post on UB's site were a few others were going to stop in for breakfast also.  looking forward to meeting other like minded individuals.  
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 10:16:05 AM »
Ben, I plan on meeting you at 5:30 if I can wake up.  I will also be at the show, so all you guys and gals stop by and say hi..........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline mountainfox

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • '09-10 Bobcat
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 12:18:05 PM »
Dad and I plan on coming down to the show, don't think we'll see you that early Ben.  I don't think either one of us can get out of bed early enough to drive down and be there by then.
~mountainfox

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 12:09:08 AM »
Ben,

I'll be there with you to run the table, and Tony will be helping his buddy sell some things, so he'll be around.
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 07:31:03 AM »
looking forward to meeting you.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »
Does anyone know who is doing the seminars and what there talking about ? I took the information off the flier to post it . But have not heard who the speakers are.
PPHA District 3

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 12:52:05 PM »
hern would probably know.  I never knew there was a predator seminar.

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 01:04:27 PM »
Thats what it has on the flier I got from Allen at the trappers convention. Was wondering if  its You, Ernie ,Tim, or Bootmud doing it. Or who it is.
PPHA District 3

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
I know it is not me.  I would bet it would be someone from within the pta.  might be bootmud.  but my money is on hern being the speaker.  if it is not him then I would guess he would know.  I can find out tonight if you would like.  I need to call big al anyhow. 

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
Jeff, I am giving the seminar at the PTA show in October at the Blain Fairgrounds.  There is no predator seminar at the Marysville event that I know of..................Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »
I stand corrected.  Ernie is giving the demo at Marysville............Tim

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 01:30:59 AM »
Ben, I'm excited to hang out with ya as well, but we have met at the Expo, it was a pretty quick greet as Jeff walked myself around and met a few people...

Lookin4fur...when is the show in Blain? It just happens to be one of my favorite places to hunt  ;D
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 06:26:17 AM »
Da Goose and Lil Goose will be makin an appearance.. ;)..looking for new toys to add to the collection.. ;D.and some skunk juice tooo :o don't think I can get Lil Goose motivated to make breakfast.....but we will be there....that one has been on the calander for months soooo nobody is gonna change that on me... >:(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »
Ben, I'm excited to hang out with ya as well, but we have met at the Expo, it was a pretty quick greet as Jeff walked myself around and met a few people...

Lookin4fur...when is the show in Blain? It just happens to be one of my favorite places to hunt  ;D

lookin forward to it.

and i think it is october16th