Author Topic: L$F/cowpoke Curly/Feb.13/Aye-yip-aye-yo-ee-ay!/send off breakfast!!  (Read 15425 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: L$F/cowpoke Curly/Feb.13/Aye-yip-aye-yo-ee-ay!/send off breakfast!!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2016, 08:44:17 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Yea but to earn your keep  ??? ??? ??? you may hafta sleep on top of the wood pile to protect it from chipmunks!! ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2016, 11:35:13 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D     SON!!!     ;D ;D ;D ;D That is a wonderful idea and it put's you an hour away from my fridge  ;D You should take a stick, so you can beat your way to the FUD.  ::) Don't worry MUM's the word  ;) "Goose" likes surprises  ;D he will think it's his birthday or something  ::) ::) I should warn him,being he's my team mate  ;) but sometimes it's best to not get him to excited  :P :P :P............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2016, 11:39:42 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D This will only work iffin I can claim him as a tax write-off  :P :P :P :P :P It could be considered a bad investment loss  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? that might work  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 06:41:42 AM »
 ;D ;D  "Old Coot's"  ::) ::) if you own a red plaid shirt  ;) and can still fit in it  :-\ :-\  wear it  ;D ;D easier to pick out the "Veteran's" from the "Polo"-"Nautica"  crowd...... :o :o........... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 03:34:46 PM »
 :( :( :( :( Nah...you still have the Lookin2B...something..... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2016, 04:23:20 PM »
Hey if you two love birds are allowed to use the phone, why don't you call each other? :'( :'( :'(  This way we don't have to read through your endless discussion of nothing! :o :o :o :o

Or here is a novel idea, go outside!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 06:30:57 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Yea, like you have something else to do!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 07:15:08 AM »
 :) Anyone attending the breakfast bash  :) we did not get the back room this time  :P filled by a previous engagement  :( :( EARLY ATTENDEE'S  ::) ::) take note.....Just tell them your with the Simmons Group party of 2... ::) ::) In other breaking news  :o :o Informed sources have revealed to me, on the condition of anonymity, that it is true CRAYOLA has laid off their crayon testers  :P and our very own "Timmy"aka "LookN4" is now unemployed  ( that's why he's lurking on here Goose) :( :( but he is to proud to speak up  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X..so we will have a special collection that day. Just like church,when their collecting for the starving children of Quatemala   ::) ::) All new and slightly used but not abused items welcome, maybe someone has a scope  ;D  just sayin  ;) ;) ............ 8) LookNCatless says "Or here is a novel idea, go outside!!" Well that's the 1st step in getting that cat ,you seem to be missing  :o :o

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2016, 08:04:58 AM »
Hey, rummer has it we are supposed to get 4 to 7 inches tomorrow. I guess you will be canceling the breakfast on Saturday?????? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2016, 11:14:58 AM »
 :) Absolutely not  ;) if your LookN4AwayOut  :( just don't show  :P we will talk and make fun of you either way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D if your there you will just be able to participate  :P if you raise your hand  ;)  NO SHOUTING OUT :P :P :P :P Only Guru Ernesto allows that behaviour  :o :o :o :o :o :o.............. 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2016, 12:19:48 PM »
Lol.  I will be there rain, snow, ice or shine!! :o :o :o :o

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2016, 01:10:36 PM »
Jasper1
Lookn4awayout (quote)  I will be there rain, snow, ice or shine!!
Notice how he did not cover if he was allowed. There will be some reason,  he couldn't find a matching pair of socks.
If you really want to get lookn4abigsmile there. Tell him your going to take a picture and let him stand in the center up front.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2016, 04:11:06 PM »
Bucktooth, are you going to be there?

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2016, 04:27:48 PM »
Lookn4anythingtodo
I have to think of something else to do. I am hoping I come up with something.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2016, 07:27:16 AM »
 :) :) Ernesto certainly you aren't serious about finding something else to do  :P :P :P The "Generic" version of "Jim Shockey" giving us a blow by blow account of the wily and dangerous critters he encountered during all of 2015  ::) The pain and agony of the hunt,the spell binding accounts of the "almost's",the loneliness, of the trap line, when even "DumbLuck" deserts you.  :( :( Somewhere during an intermission  ;) I of course will have to inject  ::) I got the same results "0" sitting in my Lazy-Boy with zero effort  :o :o.......I'm hoping as a bonus  ;D ;D he brings his E-caller with the 8,452 sounds on it  ::) and plays the TOP 200  sounds he play's at each and every stop  :o :o...I am going to secretly tape them  :-X :-X :-X in case Hern isn't there  :( and send them to him  ;) so he can get them put on his new Fusion  ;D ;D.................. 8)