Author Topic: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am  (Read 24127 times)

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2016, 09:02:06 AM »
I can come down 81 or across 30 don't matter... send me your number, it'll probably be Thursday or Friday I head down...    91-026--5-80..32 is mine...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2016, 09:57:43 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Got it!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2016, 07:06:39 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D If anybody shows up for the brekie  ??? ??? ??? pay it forward, we will get there after the thaw.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2016, 08:02:34 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D "Unsinkable" called me!  :P Wanted to know if I owned a pair of "LARGE" flip-flop's  ??? We are going to flip-flop  ::) ::) He from Shermansdale,me from Duncannon   :P :P to the Marysville Diner  ;D ;D for "breakfast" ;D ;D He suggested we sit at the counter  ;) so we could warm our feet over the grill  ;D while their making eggs and pancakes  ::) ::) Oatmeal is sounding mighty good right now  ;D ;D ;D......GOTTA GO ,you never know how many FLIP-FlOPPERS your going to run into in PERDIX, that's where L$F's relatives live..... 8)

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2016, 12:22:04 PM »
Well another breakfast affair has been pulled off... Goose Jasper and myself got together this morning and did it up... was good to see the both of you again...  See y'all in the spring, maybe... depends if I do my around the country ride...   8)  8)  8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2016, 12:27:27 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) And the Goose flew north to join them... one with baked oatmeal and the other with a short stack of pancakes and me with a huge Mexican omelet and home fries  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? the drool from the other two was pretty bad  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ they wanted what I had but I didn't share  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X good to see GFish again and thanx for the free Lil Gun...yea you should have been there...jaspr1 picked up the tab also and a big thanx to him also...Like I said you should have been there.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D You didn't know  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( too bad  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ya working types couldn't have made it...but I'm glad your working and keeping my Social Security coming  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:30:00 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2016, 03:21:54 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( "they wanted what I had but I didn't share"  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X "   >:( >:( >:( Well that says it all  :P :P Well Dale got labeled "SASSY" by the waitress   :-[ :-[ and that was just ordering Coffee and Water  :-[ :-[ it only went downhill from there.  ::) ::) I came away with the following summation.  ;) ;) I now know more about reloading .22 Hornet ammo than I will ever need  :( I took the "German" hunting license exam all over again  :( :( Never get on an 8 inch gun on a Destroyer  :P the deck plates don't hold up  ::) ::) numerous critters were shot and skun  :( :( :( "Goose" has shot an M60  ;D the guy at the next table came over and chimed in  ;D helping us win the war  ;D ;D We won the War  ;D ;D.......and "Goose" likes pepper on his HOT Mexican omelette and Dale likes pepper on his short stack and Tabasco Sauce instead of syrup( he was a Marine) and various other topics  ::) to numerous to mention  :( :( ...I need a nap  ;) knowledge overload  :o :o :o :o :o............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2016, 03:52:38 PM »
 :( :( :( :( :( You forgot we shared Super-Super Secrets never before told!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2016, 05:49:53 PM »
I think there may have been a fabrication or 2 never before told...

again thanks for breakfast Jman...

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2016, 08:41:35 AM »
JMan, you have a medical card for that nickname? :o :o :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #100 on: January 26, 2016, 12:18:42 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( Why aren't you WORKING???  >:( >:( >:( I hope your not getting a SNOW DAY!!  >:( >:( .... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #101 on: January 26, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »
Lol.  I do get breaks once in a while. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!