Author Topic: Yall need to meet quarterly at a fine restaurant and BS  (Read 9072 times)

uncle buck

Re: Yall need to meet quarterly at a fine restaurant and BS
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 12:44:43 PM »
Depending on the date I'm in to. I know 7 of Feb is bad for me. I like THE Yankee Doodle. But all if the places mentioned  would work!
Might be better to wait until March or until after Fox season! So  many things going  on in Feb.  Who says it has to be in Feb?
Also it would just be great for you local PPHA to make your club stronger!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:53:55 PM by uncle buck »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 08:48:23 AM »
OK in an effort to revive this idea,before it dies again,Grasshopper Guru (me) proposes a March 7th,Donut-breakfast bash at the Marysville Diner...(we have 20 diners within 10-15mins of this place,but we can use this for a reference.) I have a guest speaker   ???   "Mr. T"...(teflon)  who will be regaling us with true life fire fighting and first aid techniques, aquired from a lifetime of getting burned and falling off things  ::) :o ::) Not to worry friends we will have a "Real" backup responder, Jerermy,   ;) in case he falls off podium  :'( So make an excuse for the little woman  :P and sign up  ;D the more that come, the sooner they will ask us to please leave  >:( >:( >:( >:(........... 8).....UB, I like Yankee Doodle also, sounds like a place this group should meet!   lol

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 12:00:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D OK and the time for all feed bags to be put on is?? :-X :-X :-X Yea, 0730 or 0800?? that is AM also... ::) ::) ::) I'm figuring some may get long winded  :P :P :P :P Now you are expecting a shallow water sailor (UB) to get out of bed at a decent time and make it.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ if he has his better halfs permission slip signed.... :o :o :o :o we will need to check that when he arrives  :-X :-X :-X :-X Hern can pick-up some critters when coming south and give us a skunning demo rate there in the dinner...that way we will be sure of not having a crowded dinner... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »
March 7 sounds real good. You can't beat the Yankee Doodle for good food!  Just let me know where you decide?  Time suggested by Pagoose is good! !

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 04:25:46 PM »
I'm in.....
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2015, 07:08:30 AM »
 ;D.... OK ....Let's go to the "Yankee Doodle"....."UB"  likes there and remember he started it!!!  ;) just in case there's a backlash  ::) ........So 7:45 am that's in the morning for you slippery types  ;D at the Yankee Doodle...I will stop and talk to them about setting a few tables aside for 5 to 500 people  :o Hey you never know ::) when word gets out the "Keynote" speaker is going to be the "Goose" could be SRO.. :( ....UB bring your brother Tom so everyone can see there actually are some normal people in your family... ;) If you don't attend anything else this year this is a must "GO"  :) :) Hear "The Goose" relate his 50yrs of trapping...2 mink, 1 Blackmuskrat (for the umpteenth time) and NO beavers... :P :P :P This should get everyone through their 1st cup of coffee and 1 and a half pancakes depending on how fast you eat... :P :P :P..................... 8)

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2015, 07:16:03 AM »
Jasper,  can you start a new thread "announcing"  a PPHA meet and greet breakfast along with the date , time, and location.   Ask interested members to list their name so we have a general idea how many will be attending.   

THANKS !!!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

uncle buck

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2015, 12:43:38 PM »
I will be there March 7  7:45  Yankee Doodle.
I will ask Tom if he would like to attend Jaspr!
I have learned so much just sitting down at the table and talking hu ting. Why Ernie and I have even had lunch togetger when I pivked up my Ranger Shooting rest. Yall need to just start rattling there at the event since I do have a photographic memory! 
I do have something I'd like to share at the event. So simple and I harvested much fox doing it this year. I figured a long time ago that someday i,m going to be gone and people need to pass things on
and not take it to the grave with them. Who knows maybe when i find out you guys aren't axe murders I might hunt with you someday too.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2015, 07:15:29 PM »
Here we go...now if UB tells Tom he will pay...Tom will come as history will be made....  now about that "photographic memory".....is that the one "out of sight out of mind"???? ....and "I do have something I'd like to share at the event"....I hope it's not the measles or the flu.. :P :P :P :P :P Now jaspr1 you will be incharge of taping all of the top secret information....covert operation and all..... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2015, 05:50:35 AM »
 >:( >:( Goose  >:( >:( Of all people, you should know how sensitive you "Squid Types" are.. :P :P....and here you are picking on "UB"... >:(....Try to keep in mind.... ???... 1. I am the OFFICIAL chain yanker on here  ;D...you are merely a wannabie  :(....2. Do you want to learn the secret sound or not?   :-X ..3. UB being a cheapskate is already documented  :P His big idea of a night out is to find a new Texaco opening and splitting a free hot dog and Pepsi with the wife..... :o :o :o :o......( fortunately they don't have WINO at these Grand Openings or there would be a food fight).  :P 4. This is why you never get any Beavers  ;) you need to be patient  ??? Once we have them at the restaurant  ;D and they have ordered  :) you can jump up and start BS'ing them all  ::) HAHAHAHA take the BS or abandon the food  :o :o I'm guessing Hern would even like that  ::) location,lure,bait and victims........... 8)........

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 07:14:22 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I've heard better from "Sea Going Bell Hops"  ??? ??? ??? ??? and it's VINO not WINO the wino comes after you have been drinking Vino for awhile... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) Hern is gonna end up with your carcass to skun cause UB is pullin you in on a string  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member