Author Topic: Be truthful now..Has having a gun ever saved your life?  (Read 3127 times)

uncle buck

Be truthful now..Has having a gun ever saved your life?
« on: October 06, 2013, 05:11:12 PM »
Has having a gun with you ever saved you from a  4 and or 2 legged mammal?

My answer:   Yes, twice...Both times when I was hunting...From the  two legged mammal...

Also since the tree huggers and people who don't practice Christianity  love me I best carry one just for that!!! Ha Ha!   Now that's other storys!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:14:55 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

Re: Be truthful now..Has having a gun ever saved your life?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 05:17:06 PM »
PS  I'm sure there are going to be many post if anyone does post that says: "Ya 1000 Vietcong tried to kill me....i'm talking when you were pursuing your civilian sports  or after hour military endeavors/sports  or  why on Liberty...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:18:11 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:24:21 PM »
     I was in Burger King a few years back.  An irrate customer was complaining that he wanted another tomato on his burger.  The clerk told him no, you only get one tomato.  Long story short.....The customer become so irrate, that he attempted to jump over the counterto go after tghe clerk.  I was able to grab him by the scuff of the bck of the shirt and jack him up against the wall until the police arrived.

I never actually drew down on him, but it was definitely re assureing to know I had it!!  Weather it actually saved my life or not....probably not directly.
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 08:04:41 PM »
Yes. The two legged kind. I worked armed (Pa Act 235) security in Pittsburgh and Fayette County Housing projects. Never had to use it thankfully but I had to unholster several times to clear units and a couple assaults and domestics.
FayetteNam

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 11:46:21 AM »
I was almost murdered in Corpus Christi, Texas. Two Mexican were going to steal my vehicle! I was hunting ducks! They thought I was fishing! You should have seen them run when I came out of the bushes with a model 1400 semiautomatic shotgun pointing at them instead of a Mitchell 300 spinning combo!

Dauphin County! Buck Season, 3 blacks were going to take my buck off me! They asked me questions if I was by myself! Of course I lied! One kept saying he killed the buck not me.  I shot the buck 25 yards from me right through the heart!  They kept looking at my loaded gun in my hands! They knew they could kill me but I would get one of them first! They backed down but hung around a bit!

My wife and I were harassed by 3 Muslim men! Two started singing a Muslim chant to us as they walked past us in  Giant  Market. Prior to that one came up on me and screamed in my ear 4 inches from my head! It was after this that I got a permit to carry a hand gun!

I have been harassed in newspapers and received prank phone calls on our home phone after predator orientated articles written about me!  Again another reason I now carry! I had to have our home phone removed.
Also I will always be a member of the NRA to stop anyone from taking my guns for all the obvious reasons listed above!

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 06:35:02 PM »
Yes. Job related. No further comment
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers