Author Topic: Hern Blett  (Read 8683 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Hern Blett
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2010, 08:01:33 AM »
Jaspr,

Iffin your wife could hook a rake to your "though processor" or BS 8)...not one of the people on here would need to do any raking ;)..shucks I'm betting you could rototill also!! :D even weed flower beds... :D Now iffin Hern chimes in I bet the list can even grow further... ;D ;D you can forgit huntin and fishin :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 01:41:00 PM »
jaspr you sure talk big when your wife is not around. You been married long enough to have that philly trained to do yard work.
We try to mow once a month & weed wack twice a season. That ain't hard to keep up with most of the side yard is filled with old appliences, old cars and a briar patch.
Naw, the wife didn't buy me that shotgun...The wife only bought me one thing...a shirt 30 some years ago. I told her 'I didn't like it.' She said, "fine, I'll never buy you anything again!" I replied, 'Good, I'll buy my own stuff.' Her mind has been straight since. 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 04:04:15 PM »
My!My!My! You two are way to sensitive..  :o Calm down Goose, we wouldn't want a relapse ;D I was just kidding when I said a rake would be good therapy...wouldn't want to see you get a blister to add to your woes!!! ;D ;D Blett, I honestly believe you, I can see her not buying YOU anything...lol  I also took the liberty of copying your post and sending it to your wife.. ;)Wait till she finds out how well you have her trained. ;D I suggest you keep the ammo in a seperate location... ;D Further being multi-talented, I can complete several tasks at the same time, not bragging ,just sayin...and yes I can roto-till and weed!!! ;D ;D In conclusion,  others on here are just afraid to blow on your smoke screens...their thinking it though... 8)

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 09:40:29 PM »
Thanks folks.
Ahhh, am ok, just a patch job. Been slowed down this week.
Doctor said I could do as much walking as I wanted. I did too much yesterday cause my right calf is sore/tight...LOL.
Next week I plan to scout for Turkey and look around while walk'n. I love that stuff.
Doctor said I could do all the fish'n I wanted too. But if I hook a big 'un, I would have to cut the line if it's over 10 pounds. Doctors orders.
So next week it looks like pan fish'n and Turkey scout'n.
Oh yea, I purchased a new shotgun the other week, so I'll shoot that in next week.
Remington 870 Super Mag Turkey/Preadtor special
http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-870/model-870-sps-super-mag-turkey-predator.aspx
20" barrel
Pistol grip
Camo'd
Tru-Glo dual color series Scope
See-thru/flip-up lens cover
Padded Sling
$30 mail-in rebate

Gee Hern, you going into the "log'n" bussiness ?? ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2010, 07:56:20 PM »
jaspr, you are blow'n the smoke I didn't say I have my wife trained, It's quit the oppisite ;D.

Longhair, whata mean Logg'n business? Too much gun stock?

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2010, 08:14:14 PM »
jaspr, you are blow'n the smoke I didn't say I have my wife trained, It's quit the oppisite ;D.

Longhair, whata mean Logg'n business? Too much gun stock?

Good choice of words there Hern,( is she lookin over your shoulder?)

Loggin business??
Those guys from around Pittsburgh.........
Must be something in the water n' nat

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »
I think old LONGHAIR means the way Hern shoots tree limbs off and not getting anything but bark, Hern can now cut the trees off at there base and go into the Logg'n business. Mind ya, this is just a guess at what he meant.  I know I would never say anything like that. Nice gun Hern, O ya, what did ya say your planning on shooten with that fancy gun.
Ernie
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 08:49:47 PM »
Oh yea Ernie, I forgot when Longhair and I were Crow hunt'n. I was following a Crow, then shot...then a pine limb fell to the ground...LOL. That was with the 20 ga. Browning.
Ernie, this will be my Fox, Coyote and Turkey gun. Only thing different from my Mossberg 835 is pistol grip and shorter barrel.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 05:51:14 AM »
 "Her mind has been straight since." 8)    I'm sure your wife never realized her mind wasn't straight according to you. ;D You get a C+ for attempting to cover your tracks... ::) You also will get a lump on the other end from that pine limb... I told you they were lurking in the bushes.. ;D like being in a club full of piranhas, just looking for blood :o I think I am going to stop trying to send you and goose encouraging words to help you both through these harrowing times.. :-\ Every attempt seems to get me nowhere...seems like wrestling a WWF tag team match, single handedly >:(... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2010, 07:54:04 AM »
Yea Jaspr we'ins is tough!! Now you be a good boy down in the "Cove"...
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2010, 05:48:56 PM »
jaspr, are you on drugs?
C+, lurking in the bushes, club full of piranhas looking for blood, encouraging words, wrestling a WWF tag team
You're all over the map. ;D

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2010, 05:58:03 PM »
I bin shroomin with UB...lol... ;D...Ok I will give you a B for effort... ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2010, 11:44:55 AM »
Hern,

Iffin Jaspr was huntin shroons with UB  ::)and he be actin like he is :-\...he musta sampled some of those liquired up shroons that UB says about :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
Some of that Shroom Chanterelle Flavored Vodka taken internally or poured on a hurt leg will cure anything.   I still have two bottles brewing from previous July Chanterelle season....Turns good name brand Polish Vodka into a sipping liquor....By the way the Chanterelles smell like apricots so hence a few chanterelle floating in some rotgut Vodka or Gin turn it into a drink like Wild Turkey....   

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 10:20:34 AM »
After that post I'm guessin UB will be gobblin next!! :D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member