Author Topic: Muttbuster in bad condition  (Read 8931 times)

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Muttbuster in bad condition
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2010, 04:47:14 PM »
Thanks guys, I was discharged yesterday and sent home. I have been diagnosed with a 1 in 30,000 people lung disease. It can be treated with lots of meds but it will always be there. Looks like full disability for me. Amazing how one can be so strong and healthy and 2 months later sick as a dog. For some reason God does work in strange ways sometimes. I'll deal with it the best I know how and keep living the best possible quality 0f life I'm capable of. By the way, where did all the snow come from? I couldn't see it from my hospital room. What a shocker. Too bad, I'm not aloud too shovel any.  My new truck looks like a 5000 pound marshmallow. My wife promised me that it is in the driveway but I can't prove it yet. Gentelmen, please be careful driving in this snow and don't kill yourselves shoveling this stuff. It will go away someday. It was really good to post this message and thank you again for your thoughts and prayers. It will never be forgotten.
Bill

Ian, I studied the pic you sent in great detail and I think I found a couple other things I like too!
President PPHA

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2010, 05:13:26 PM »
Glad to see your home Mutt.  Take care and before you know it you'll be out drivig that marshmellow.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »
Welcome back. Take care !!
Mountain dog

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 06:45:38 PM »
Get'n to go home is an improvement. ( or maybe they got the last few quarters to fall out of your pockets.......more like they reached in and took them) ;D J/K

Take it easy and rest up......we got hogs to shoot. ;)
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 07:13:18 PM »
good to hear you are back home bill. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 08:27:33 PM »
take it easy Mutt...glad to hear your home and that they figured out what it is you have and how to treat it.

A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock