Author Topic: Muttbuster in bad condition  (Read 8932 times)

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Muttbuster in bad condition
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2010, 05:47:59 PM »
I had something about 15 yrs. It was called sarcoydosis. Not sure if that is spelled right. I had it in both lungs. It is a bacteria. I could not breath or walk very far. There is no cure but if you are lucky they can keep it under control. Iwas very lucky mine has been under control. They have a hard time trying to dectect this.   Hope all turns well for him. I am 58 now and doing good.
   Mountain dog ,  check it out on the internet

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
That could be it possible. After the Lung bi-op operation yesterday they ruled out cancer. There still waiting for test results/.

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2010, 08:21:21 PM »
Thats great no cancer. I am not a docter by any means. But I would have this checked out. They got my under control by taking pretasone, It took acouple of months but it worked. I do fine now I get to hunt all I want.  How ever I do have to work a couple more years. Let me know how he makes out.
Mountain dog

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2010, 10:03:09 AM »
FP51...do you know if there is a hospital email account set up for him as there was last time he was in, so we could send a few helpful words his way?
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2010, 03:13:09 PM »
If you know what Hospital he's in you can type it into a seasrch engine. When the hopitals link appears, click on it. If they have the email a patient option it will appear on their site.
FayetteNam

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2010, 09:14:18 PM »
Muttbuster is still in the hospital and not doing well. He sends his regaurds to all. He now has internet connection.
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2010, 05:49:46 AM »
Thank all of you so much for your thoughts and prayers. I happen to know that prayer works. It means so much to me being stuck in here that many of you care. It does give a guy some time to reflect on his past and think about all of the times he was difficult for small selfish reasons and for that I am truly sorry if I insulted or offended anyone in any manor. I have learned what the most important lessons in life from all of this. Life is only about family and friends and health. You need all three to have harmony. I gave 5 of the best years of my life to the Company I worked for till I became ill and now I have been fired from there because of it. But that chapter is still open. It's amazing the evil that men do when they set there minds out to do it. My friend Earl is going to the Harrisburg show today and I really would have liked to have gone but my oxygen tube is a little short for this one. My plans are to make the next one. Mountain dog, I will research what you had and look for a connection. Plus, I have a meeting with my Pulmonary staff today to get the rest of the story. I don't know what I have, where I got it, how I got it, or where it's going but I know its there. I always tried to stay in my best physical condition just for times like this if it ever happened and I'm glad I did. So if any of you fellas want to give yourselves an edge, work at it and stay as strong as you can for as long As you can. You will be thankful that you did. I'm going to go for now and I promise to keep you all updated as I learn more. But I mean this from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your thoughts and prayers once again. I'm  looking forward to meeting you guys. We've talked on this site for over a year now and I think its time to add some new friends to the face with a voice Pict. Thanks again and go kill some final fur. Bill 
President PPHA

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2010, 06:17:40 AM »
Bill
heres praying for a speedy recovery for you
best wishes

Shawn
THIS IS SPARTA!!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2010, 06:36:48 AM »
I pray that you get better bill.  I also pray that someday you will once again hunt.  get healthy bud. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2010, 07:10:11 AM »
All the best Bill
Fingers crossed

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
Bill, I'm so glad to see you online again. You just made my day. Get well soon!. Ian
Here ya go. 2 things I know you like.
FayetteNam

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2010, 10:13:34 AM »
Muttbuster
I am praying for you bud, I under stand just what you mean. When I was in the hospital going though keamotherapy[ not sure how to spell that] for cancer, I had a lot of time to think and you are right family,freind,s and health is what is all about. I have beat this round with cancer and I am sure you are going to come out on top with what you have.

Keep your head up and think positive bud your freind's are here for you.

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »
2 things I know you like

What are they Nurses and garters?
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline mountain dog

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2010, 07:55:06 PM »
 Get well soon. Prayers sent from Bedford Co. I dont think this weekend will be a good fur weekend here. It is snowing like crazy out right now. We have about 6 in. now and it is to be hard all night. Looks like a plow day sat. Have a good day and get back in the woods......
  Mountain dog

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2010, 05:20:33 PM »
2 things I know you like

What are they Nurses and garters?
Mounted fish and printed pillows ;)
FayetteNam