Author Topic: GO PENS!  (Read 9787 times)

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
Re: GO PENS!
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 11:53:07 PM »
 Well well well, look who crawled out from underneath his rock!  I asked you a question back on the 29th of April, and nothing but silence till now. Did you have to make sure the Pigeons won the Cup first?

How do you feel about that?

Oh I just think its wonderful. I am overjoyed with emotion. NOT!

I guess that makes d6 the world champs also

Only in your wildest dreams. Maybe in Pro football and the hockey world right now. But never in the PA Predator hunting world.

In all seriousness Mutt: Congrates to the Pens for dethroning the Wings on their home ice in a game 7.The Pens deserved the cup after that.

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2009, 08:54:15 AM »
The Pens say thank you. Now lets address the predator hunting world. Who are the current state champs based on the last predator hunt? If I'm not mistaken it is d6. The trophy is out there somewhere. I guess the PPHA is still passing it around to all the other districts so they can take one last look at it because they will never see it again. D6 will hold the title forever! That makes us part of the city of champions.It isn't all bad tho, someone has to be second. If you're lucky.LOL.
President PPHA

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2009, 09:23:45 AM »
Ghost trophy. Maybe i can get a picture of it at the expo. Perhaps this year we can give out beautiful belt buckles to the winners. 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. If you enter as a two man team both men get belt buckle if they placed. More reason to have hunters enter. More new members. Tiden Trophies makes awesome belt buckles at a reasonable price. Everyone can pitch in a small entry fee top cover costs. Did you guys notice in the back of the Pa. Game Commission Hunting Book Pa. Trappers assn has an ad for membership. Page 75. Notice how there memberships rates are. Marketing is the way to go. 300 to 500 new members is possible. Winners and picture will be published in Pa. Outdoor News if they want. Only an idea for our annual predator hunt in January.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:06:31 AM by foxpro51 »

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2009, 07:53:52 PM »
"Who are the current state champs based on the last predator hunt? If I'm not mistaken it is d6."

your half right Muttbuster,

D2 & D6 tied. Longhair called me and asked if i wanted the trophy for the first 6 months so both ditricts could share it. i said he could have it all year long cause the hunk of wood & metal obviously ment more to the D6 guys.  ;)
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2009, 08:17:47 PM »
Ha woody, You are correct we tied. We just wanted to see this FINE TROPHY. Nuttbuster was just ribbing you guys. Hopfully this year we have real nice trophies for single and two man teams etc. Give trophies for winning district and individual hunters or teams. Again i would like to see alot more hunters enter this predator hunt this year. Think about that hunk of wood and metal as the Stanley Cup. Predator contests are not easy to win or tie. It often takes talent in sub-zero conditions.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 08:54:31 PM by foxpro51 »

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2009, 09:26:50 PM »
I stand corrected Woody. IF we had a TROPHY I wouldn't have forgotten. I guess this year us d6 guys are going to have to get serious about the hunt and continue the Pittsburgh tradition and become the sole champions. D6 isn't aware there is such a thing as second place so lets keep that our little secret, ok? See you at the top!
President PPHA

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2009, 09:32:59 PM »
FoxPro & "Nuttbuster"...(  ;D )

great posts gents!!

;)
- Channing Pollock

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2009, 09:35:10 PM »
Hey Woody, are you going to attend the PTA function? I will be there on Saturday.
President PPHA

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2009, 09:41:07 PM »
i had planned on it up until a couple weeks ago. "play" funds are nill at the moment.  :'(

ya'll have a great time though!!  :D
- Channing Pollock

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2009, 09:45:45 PM »
That's too bad. I was hoping to meet you. See you at the picnic.
President PPHA

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
 "Nuttbuster" - That's a good one.  ;D  I like that.

Mutt, believe it or not, alot of people on the east side of the state were pulling for the Pens to win. They are, after all a Pennsylvania team.

PA now houses 3 out of the 4 major sports trophies ( Football, Baseball, and Hockey ) at the current moment.

Oh yea, about the Predator Hunting State Champ Title thingy. We here in D2 let D6 tie with us this year. Remember we had 3 other foxs that didn't get counted because they went to the taxidermist before pics were taken.

We didn't want to give you and Foxpro a heartattack if ya all lost. We didn't want to lose 2 good members and have memership decrease.  ;D   :-*

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 04:53:48 PM »
Ha Ha Ha. You crack me up! Would of, could of, should of. I guess we'll have to wait till this years hunt to spank you guys in d2 and prove to the world who the real champs are. As a matter of fact, I think I will start to motivate the guys right now. We are going to hold weekly training meetings, mental and physical training. We can not and will not falter, waive, or tire. We must defeat any one who is foolish enough to stand in our road to victory! 
President PPHA

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
Pacoyotenut, are you going to the PTA tomorrow?
President PPHA

Offline PaCoyotenut

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 05:06:14 PM »
 Mutt, sorry to say that I am not going to make it tommorrow. I'm still at home recouperating from last nights Jimmy Buffet concert in Camden NJ. I was at the PTA last year in Clinton county.

I'm going to try and make the PPHA Expo in July, but still not 100% certain yet. You planning on going to that?

*PaCoyotenut*

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »
Pacoyotenut, too bad you can't make it tomorrow. Sorry to say I can't make the expo but I will be at the picnic. Will you be there?
President PPHA