Author Topic: I hate deer  (Read 3108 times)

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
I hate deer
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:28:49 PM »
I hate when they hit my car and i hate to gut and drag them. LOL

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
Re: I hate deer
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »
I hate people. They drive their quads around annually through other properties including my hunting spots in an attempt to drive the deer to their neighboring property the day before 1st day.. I hate deer hunters.
FayetteNam

Offline swarter2

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 10:37:26 PM »
I hate people that destroy some one elses tree stand in the attempt to steal it.  I also hate people that do steal some elses ladder stand in order to hunt that spot.
David P Swarter
286 Parkview Drive
Souderton, Pa 18964
Cell (215)285-1820
e-mail - swarter32@verizon.net
District 2
Bees Obrien Game Calls Field Staff

Offline edhunts5

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
I'll tell you ,  I hunt deer and PIGS like you've described make it hard for the honest hunter to get permission on new property.  Its a real shame,  1 day a year  of these type try to hunt and make it nearly impossible for anyone else.  Ive stopped hunting areas when "they" moved in

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 11:23:15 PM »
I hate when your shooting your deer rifles in at the club and you sit next to an unsafe gun handler....I thought today I was no longer going to be posting on here...
the guy with his dad...The young guy must ahve been about 35 and was having is older dad shoot.....ALL 7 of his hand guns laying on the table in front of him.....One gun jammed and both were trying to get the clip out at the same time while it was pointed at other people on the firing line....
What really made me move real fast is:  I am shooting a 20 gaauge shotgun slug gun on the left table...The guy is on my right side and take a 9 MM Glock and steps back of the bench that he is shooting at....Now....This puts me 3 feet in front of his muzzel blasst and of course the bullets are traveling 3 feet from where he standing pass me and then to the target..  AH.....I get up and I stand back of him while he is firing away...The guy still did not get the drift of what he was doing.....at the time....He did stop shooting behind me after that but I had to move....Something when you hear the shock wave hit you from the muzzle blast. More concerned about him hitting the top of the pavilion we shoot under and it hitting me.
GUYS.....Should not take 900 hand guns to the range the day before deer season....Again I Know That All Men Are Not Created Equal.
Ah the negative side of belonging to a shooting club and having to deal with unsafe people!!!!!!!!!!!!    
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:25:35 PM by uncle buck »

Offline lone howler

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2009, 08:24:49 AM »
I hate people who shoot their high powered rifles into place that are not safe and don't use a gun range. This summer i was working on my gate at the front of my camp's property. This guy down below me on the main road was shooting his rifle and didn't take much notice. My son had just rode past me then back into camp he went when i heard him shoot and a bullet fly bout 20 yards from me. Ans what pissed me off more was when i confronted the guy he denied a bullet could not of passed through his backstop, which was a 2 foot completely rotted stump with rocks allover behind it.

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2009, 09:06:53 AM »
UB  what club do you belong to that has handguns, shotguns or rifles on the same range?

The ones I belong to are all separate....but either way...glad your ok.

And its Christmas time now......whats up with all the hate   ;D
THIS IS SPARTA!!

uncle buck

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
UB  what club do you belong to that has handguns, shotguns or rifles on the same range?

The ones I belong to are all separate....but either way...glad your ok.

I belong to Mechanicsburg Sportsmen Assoc.. You can shoot rifles and pistols at the same 25 yard range..
The shotgun pattern range is not at the 25 yard range.  Close by which is nice.

[/quote]

Yeper "Peace On Earth Goodwill Toward Man!"

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 07:45:25 PM »
Got out a little bit yesterday and walked up on a super nice bedded 8 point at 30 yards. I stood there for about 4 minutes admiring it. I almost wish I still had my tag. This buck is gonna be on my hit list next year if he sticks around.
FayetteNam