Author Topic: GOOD LUCK!  (Read 2407 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
GOOD LUCK!
« on: November 22, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »
Good luck to all the bear hunters out there! Waterfowler1183 and I are packin up and heading out in about an hour for Tioga county!...Yogi bear and his buddy boo boo better eat their last picnic baskets tonight while they still can...
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
Re: GOOD LUCK!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 07:38:13 AM »
Where in Tioga? I used to hunt bear in Little Marsh but can't get off of work any more durning Thanksgiving week. Will be hunting in Bradford county next week for bear and deer....ED

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 12:56:27 PM »
we were in mansfield...killed 150lb sow first day around noon, on our 3-4th drive of the day...pushed out two bears at the same time, we coudl only get a shot at the biggest one and she went down  ;D...hunted hard for the 3 day stretch, saw lots of sign but thats all we saw for bear...saw a nice 11 pt were seen on the drives, and many other bucks and a crap load of does...bout 12 or so grouse too...never see them when hunting grouse haha
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline predator77

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • Ian
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »
I don't do bears but that sounds like you had a great hunt. Congratulations.
FayetteNam

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 03:04:24 AM »
Congrats on getting a bear. Hope I can get lucky and pop one in deer season....ED