Author Topic: .17 Hornet  (Read 28835 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: .17 Hornet
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2016, 10:44:38 AM »
None of you copies cats would own a CZ if it were not for the fact I snuck two past the wife and you want to be as good a hunter as the rest of us CZ owners. Never going to happen.
Ask my wife how much I paid. $125 for both the 17 hornet and 17 rem and I will swear to it.

For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2016, 12:43:53 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) There you go Lookin4adeal.... ??? ??? ??? ??? ???..you been out shined by another old timer  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) We keep tellin ya...don't mess with the old guys  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and BW didn't get in trouble...take notes lad... ??? ??? ??? ??? mine didn't ask what I paid  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ but it would have been cheap.... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:45:45 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2016, 01:23:52 PM »
Lookn4recognition
There is no reason to have a bunch of ways to sneak a new gun in. If you are good at it you only need one idea. Besides when you get older you will not remember what method you used to get the gun. So just get good at one idea instead of messing up with a whole bunch of ideas your no good at. Learn to be perfect and you only need one. Like I said earlier the young bull and the old bull story.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2016, 01:37:48 PM »
  >:(>:( >:( BW quit trying to confuzz my boy!   >:( >:( >:( As you know he is chock full of ideas  ::) ::) now he will be fretting over which idea is the "one idea" he should stick with  :( :( :( so if "lookn4nIdea" shows to "Breki" (I think I heard someone vomit) and is sporting an eye patch to cover his black eye  :'( :'( :'( we will know he tried a BAD idea... :P :P :P :P....we should perhaps  ;) cut him some slack  ??? as he is still mentally exhausted  :P from trying to match wits with that lemon brain "Fisher"  >:( >:( >:( >:(.............. 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2016, 01:46:27 PM »
Jasper1
Just because he's your son I will lay off. I forgot about the mental stress he was under trying to outsmart a fisher. The stress for him striking out with his own son watching, it must be tremendous.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2016, 06:18:35 PM »
 :( :( :( :( Yea Lookin4fisher musta got caught in a short chain trap that really stressed him out  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( that Fisher sure put a hammer lock on the poor kid  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? and then did a strut in front of his buddy just so his buddy could rub it in  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2016, 06:26:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  "Lookn4aprice"  ;D ;D ;D "Goose" paid $1000.00  :o I said "Goose"!!!! Holy Excrement !!!  :o :o He just laughed and said it was the smallest bill he had at the time  ::) ::) and didn't feel like waiting for change  :o :o.....he said if I saw you to make sure your working  ::) ::) so he can continue to receive his monthly stipend  :P :P :P.............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2016, 08:38:43 AM »
Awwwh man  :( :( :( :( now he has an idea what I'll charge him for it  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ I was gonna butter him up by telling him he couldn't miss with this one  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2016, 07:19:03 AM »
When I got sick I told my son, if anything happens to me please do not let your mother sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them..   

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2016, 08:37:00 AM »
Scott, you may not want to post in this thread.  The OLD COOTS CLUB is getting more organized by the day.  Before you know it they will all be gathered under one roof aka "The Yankee Doodle Diner".  I hope the blenders are working that day so they can drink their baked oatmeal and prunes. ;D ;D ;D  I'm taking extra diapers for pops.  The prunes go through him pretty quick. :o :o :o :o

I'm first in line to inherit his truck.  GooseWatcher and BuckTooth told me it's never even had a fish or drop of blood in it.  8) 8) 8) That will change the first day it becomes mine. ??? ??? ???
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2016, 09:11:35 AM »
I hear ya,   I posted looking to buy some Geese decoys for field hunting, within 2 minutes I had a message from usetohuntgeese, I thought boy that was quick I will see what he has, then I read his post, says he has hundreds of them but he is not parting with any..   

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2016, 12:47:38 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Ahhh jaspr1 the Lookin4afriend has roped one in and corruptin his mind with nonsense  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) for the shame of it all  :o :o :o :o and that other youngin has the nerve to say not so nice things about yours truely  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? what's that generation coming to??  ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: January 11, 2016, 03:33:35 PM »
 ;D ;D     NO Worries!   ;D ;D     ;D ;D ;D ;D This is "GREAT"  ;D ;D ;D ;D "WOOHOO!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D Sonny is going to be bringing "Diaper's for Pop's"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I have to remember to eat hard boiled eggs and a yellow vegetable the night before  ::) ::) and drink lots of Chocolate milk  :) :) combined with the prunes and oatmeal  ;D ;D ;D it will be like "OLD TIMES", when I was changing him  :o :o :o As for the TRD  ;D I just graced the deck  ;D momentarily of course  ;) ;) with Buck blood  :P :P and if I'm still here next year  ??? ??? I might just go to Cameroon myself and put a "Fisher" in it  ;D ;D Hern said their as easy as a "grinner" to catch..... ::) ::) ::) ::)................ Old Coot Pop's... 8)   "Lookn4Inheritance", Don't forget the baby powder  ;) as I like my Butt baby soft  ;D ;D

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: January 11, 2016, 04:59:53 PM »
Lol.  There you go again.  Making me sick! ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #59 on: January 11, 2016, 05:37:23 PM »
Tim, did u see how long it took for them to reply they both must have slept in today. 
What time is breakfast noon?  And the old man is talking about the deer
He had in the back of the truck is that the one he rolled out of bed at noon scared it when
It was sleeping and it slipped on a wet rock and broke its neck?