Author Topic: I don't understand Mexico why they are getting away with it?  (Read 2237 times)

uncle buck

I don't understand Mexico why they are getting away with it?
« on: October 26, 2010, 10:22:04 PM »
History...We fought a war with Tripoli because they were harassing our ships on the high seas...
We invaded IRAQ twice once for it's leader violating the rights of Kuwait. Then having possible biological warfare items.
Gen Black Jack Pershing invaded Mexico and went after Pancho Villa.
America  invaded Granada to protect Americans.
Africa, Panama Canal etc etc etc....All invaded to protect Americans rights.
We have done this all through history not let anyone violate Americans...
However more and more Americans are being killed by Mexico druggies.... The Mexican government does nothing about it to stop it. Me thinks the DRONES need to make a few hits on some druggies hide outs...You know wow that house over there just got struck by lightning....Must be a storm approaching soon...It was not a Drone it was lightning.   ;D
Maybe our current administration needs to be talking to the President of Mexico and say.."If you don't get this stuff under control?"  "The Yanks Are Coming!"  I just don't understand when we take things for action "When It's Over There! But Not When It's Down There?"
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:28:25 PM by uncle buck »

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: I don't understand Mexico why they are getting away with it?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:35:11 PM »
As long as Americans keep buying the Mexicans illegal drugs and Yobama needs the illegal votes to be re-elected, America will do nothing to stop drugs or border crossings.
President PPHA