Author Topic: Jasperosaurus Dinosaur spotted in Purry Co.  (Read 2942 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Jasperosaurus Dinosaur spotted in Purry Co.
« on: May 02, 2015, 06:37:35 AM »
 ;D Looked in a mirror and saw one myself  ;D I was truck shopping  :P WoW  :( I once built a 3 bedroom ranch on 10 acres for within $3000 of the base price for this truck.  >:( I said "don't you have just a truck with wind up windows and an AM/FM radio?"  ::) The 10year old sales girl and my wife seemed to think that was amusing  ??? ??? ??? I said "Who needs to put their smart phone in the console and stream music?" Salesgirl said "Everybody but you."  :o :o Really?  :-[  I guess I will just go sit under a tree like a mushroom and sulk for awhile  :( :( :( it's like being one of the "Last of the Mohicans".... :P :P :P :P :P............ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Jasperosaurus Dinosaur spotted in Purry Co.
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 12:46:53 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Ya be old boy...deal with it!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ I hafta git my kids to show me how this computer works at times.. ??? ??? ??? ??? They won't allow me to have a face book page  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ They are afraid I'll get too redneck and break the phone  :o :o :o :o :o what's up with that  :P :P :P :P :P Bottom line....Did you git the truck???  :) :) :) :) :)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 12:48:12 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 06:57:31 AM »
 >:( >:( Yes I did  >:( >:( After much ado by CEO  :( I am going to move my stuff into it and listen to music  ::) ::) Because I will be afraid to move it for fear of scratching it  :( :(  Maybe I will get on "Twitter" and Tweet  ;D ;D ;D  that we need a sensible,6cyl., rubber floor mats,tow pkg. truck with reasonable fuel economy,wind up windows and an AM/FM radidio  ??? ???  Maybe I will go VIRAL  ;) I just had a  'THUNDERBOLT' idea  :o I just might move to Cuba now that we're friends and kissing Fidel's %ss   >:( I'll bet they have what I'm looking for  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P................ 8) I almost forgot, only color option should be "Purry Co. Primer".. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 07:06:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I saw one like you want setting in a field  ??? ??? ??? ??? I'll give you the GPS coordinates so you can plug them into your new truck and git there... ::) ::) ::) ::) Oh I forgot  ??? ??? ??? ??? you would hafta git the 10 year old sales girl to show you how to do that  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)...... :'( :'( :'( :'( This is getting tough..
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member