Author Topic: Thank You !!!  (Read 4136 times)

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Thank You !!!
« on: May 26, 2016, 01:43:07 AM »
     A special thanks to Coyote John for the two mouth calls he sent me.   He donated a knife to the winner of the last hunt we had and sent me the calls for being the runner up.

That's the kind of stuff that makes this club unique.  Thanks CJ !!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:00:34 PM by Misterjake23 »
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
Re: Thank You !!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2016, 10:10:54 PM »
That is awesome. Thank you CJ!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 02:50:12 AM »
You damn well better take care of that squirrel call, it not only has led a lot of squirrels to their demise but a few coyotes and bobcats also.

Before you know it you'll end up with this.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 07:42:55 AM »
No worries about that.  I can't wait to try em both out.  They sound awesome!!!    Again,  greatly appreciated and thank you!!!!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 09:23:42 PM »
damn John, glad I've already had supper before I saw that pan of fried squirrel... that is lookin REALLY good...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 04:39:44 AM »
 ??? ??? Hey CJ is that what they call a "Shore Lunch" in the desert?  :-\ :-\..........just wondering!  ;D...... 8)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 06:06:36 AM »
Thanks for the donations, CJ.

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 03:25:24 PM »
??? ??? Hey CJ is that what they call a "Shore Lunch" in the desert?  :-\ :-\..........just wondering!  ;D...... 8)

Not exactly but close, we call it a "Sure Lunch"  These are Abert's squirrels rather large but tasty.  We don't have them down here in the desert so at least once a year me and a good friend try to get up north into the high country to hunt them.  Start early morning kill a couple and have them for lunch.  My buddy has a pressure cooker so we throw them in there until the meat starts to fall off.  Take them out and strip all the meat off, put them back in with little red tatters, onions, garlic and any other vegetables we then add some good white wine and the pressure cooker does its thing.  Whole process takes about thirty minutes great squirrel soup for lunch along with some crusty bread and a cold brew.  Rest up for a while, go back out and kill some more come back to camp and fry them up in the iron skillet.  Any leftovers are save along with the scraping and  "bacon grease" .  Next morning we make gravy out of it, bake a few biscuits, fry a couple of eggs have some good strong Army coffee and start all over again.  It's a tough life but as the saying goes somebody has to do it.  Here is a picture of our campsite,

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 04:06:52 PM »
 :o :o :o Hmmm, looks like Big Foot hidin behind the tree  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member