Author Topic: Prayers needed again Folks  (Read 6994 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Prayers needed again Folks
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2016, 08:01:49 AM »
Great news.  Thanks.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2016, 11:06:47 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Just talked to the old coot again....he's up and walking the halls (chasing the nurses in that open back gown), he is in good spirits, and going to physical therapy. Says his pain is minimal, but he's ready to get out!! Hasta wear a brace for awhile, I hold him to think of it as a bullet proof vest!! ::) ::) ::) The plan is still to kick him to the curb tomorrow.. ;) ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 11:35:24 AM »
See you can not keep an old coot out of trouble. Are you sure he did not have that open back gown on backwards when he was chasing the nurses? I can not picture him understanding how to put the gown on correctly.
All kidding aside I am happy to see him doing well, Paul is such a fun and good guy. He keeps a lot of us smiling a little with every encounter.
Quick recovery buddy.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 01:04:25 PM »
Prayers to ya bud. Good to hear that you are up and about.  Been read'n about you but have not had time to post.
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 06:13:26 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Just got a text from the old coot and the Doc is kicking him to the curb  :o :o :o :o :o He will be heading home as soon as all paperwork is done  :P :P :P :P I told him his wife could throw him in the bed of the TRD and take him home ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D well that's close to getting it dirty, that truck doesn't know mud  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2016, 12:01:15 AM »
That's good news!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2016, 07:57:41 AM »
 :) THANK YOU  everyone  :) Apparently some are in good stead with the Lord as everything went pretty well.  ;D I got home last night around 8 and that was a plus. Yesterday morning at PT I passed out on them and according to witnesses it was just like TV when they have one of those code reds or whatever....I was out so I didn't really experience it....lol.....I was the talk of the town for the rest of the day. When you don't eat anything but Jello what do they expect? BW says: "A good friend would have snuck in some of that chicken and sausage for." Very hard finding a really good friend these days.... ;) ;) ;)..........anyway I'm back and hopefully no more events................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2016, 08:00:30 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Well it wasn't a Bang Flop... ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? It was just a Flop!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2016, 08:11:39 AM »
Glad your home.  Continue on that road to recovery and get some baked oatmeal in you. ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2016, 03:45:49 PM »
:) THANK YOU  everyone  :) Apparently some are in good stead with the Lord as everything went pretty well.  ;D

Well I know I am but I don't think some of the others are.  Glad your home and doing well.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”