Author Topic: How I feel  (Read 6235 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: How I feel
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2016, 06:53:48 AM »
 >:( And a FREE cup of coffee and a Donut???    >:(  NO!  :)  For someone who has all the answers you sure are "clueless" sometimes  :o You will get a used "Wormhole" flag  ::) with "Watch Your Step" on it  ;) Which is sound advice for anyone who would try to mess with us  :P :P ......................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2016, 08:18:13 AM »
Young Jake is way beyond any tax breaks.  I encourage him to join the old coots on a hunting adventure.  I explained to him that one of two things are guaranteed to happen.

1)  Young Jake will have to drive because no dirt or blood is allowed in a Chevy or Toyota.  The old coots will not offer any gas money and will ask young Jake to take them to dads super secret coyote and fisher spots.  In route they will have to pi$$ every 5 miles or so and will make young Jake stop for (I can't believe I am saying it) "Brekie".  Somehow they will concoct a story about going to the "Jim" and stick young Jake with the bill.

2)  Young Jake will not be able to get the old coots out of bed because the temperature is 65 degrees and way too cold for a yard fountain and a math teacher to go hunting.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2016, 09:06:43 AM »
 :( :( :( :( Poor Jake, he's been kicked to the curb and hasta fend for himself  :P :P :P :P But at least he gets the stories correct.. ??? ??? ??? ??? Hump, some can't even tell what vehicles we drive...there ain't no Cheesy huntin vehicular.... :o :o :o :o :o now as far as Brekie...I'm glad you can spell it... :-X :-X :-X :-X yes, the older generation does not run on empty very well, we need our Geritol supplement... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Nah, Lil Jake would not hafta foot our bill, we look for that other guy that paid ahead to pick it up!!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Getting up and about is not as fast as it used to be but I'm guessin Young Jake has plenty of experience trying to get you movin to take him huntin since he's the one that brings home the bacon  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member