Author Topic: Fighting Back!  (Read 4242 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Fighting Back!
« on: December 23, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »
 >:(  This house gets the Sunday Patriot News, because the CEO wants it  >:( Yesterday I was looking at the Tuesday Patriot at the DR.s office and they are actively promoting a gun control petition on their editorial page. :P When I got home I said unless you want ww3 around here do not renew that rag for 2016  :P I know "Big Deal" the presses aren't going to shut down because of me. My New Years Resolution for this year, however,will be to check before I buy, Company policies towards gun control and hunting. If we make the trip to TN. in march, we often stop for food,civil war sites,and might even get a Hotel for the night in Va. this year do to their action on concealed carry,I will be stopping only if I have to take a dump. :o If each and every one of us developed a policy to stop rewarding anti's and were a little noisy about it, maybe they would notice..JMO.. 8)

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
Re: Fighting Back!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 08:31:58 AM »
AMEN!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline scott

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 09:09:17 AM »
it has been a standing policy in our house that if a celebrity is anti gun or anti hunting that we will not support them by buying their product or going to see their movies, etc.   

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 11:03:59 AM »
The anti gun idiots keep chipping away at our rights.  I hope I'm dead and gone before they try taking mine. 
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 11:27:44 AM »
 :( :( :( I could tell you how lax Va's gun laws were when I lived down there....but they sure try to push things down others throats now if they think they can  >:( >:( >:( >:(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 03:52:13 PM »
 Gov. Terry Mc Auliffe      The old Clinton pal
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

uncle buck

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »
Quite upset about the Va new law...One way to fight back at their Attorney General is just to speak out that people shouldn't visit Virginia or spend money there because it's no longer safe...I told my son that in my travels to Va... If I get murdered by someone on Int  81 in Va or in the mtns that he is to bring at least try to sue them.. That either him or I have a gun permit that use to allow us to carry in Va.. Because they took that away and he or i'm dead that they violated my  2nd amendment right to defend myself. In other words these political decisions are actually going to have people end up dying... I also would hope that the NRA would help back the person too if this happens to them in Va now and they had a permit at one time to carry there...Problem sadly is the Gov and Wife Republicans were crooks so right away a liberal gov gets in and this is what happens...  Dishonest people that serve us and then liberals come in and try to take your guns away from you.. I just wish people would vote for people with their brain and not their emotions...  Virginia is no longer for LOVERS of the  2nd Amendment...  I bet Ole Virginny's Tommy J is rolling over in his grave right now...

uncle buck

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 06:00:34 PM »
Scott we do the same thing here.. Clooney....He's history... Liam Neeson... Same thing ... Liked all his movies.. He's history too...Said that Muslim religion was the perfect religion..  Jim Keery...same thing... anti gun no more movies for him either...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2015, 06:01:52 AM »
 :) Wouldn't you just like to be a reporter for just 1 day?  :) I would ask questions like ..Va. AG "so name me 1 person from those 25 states with a carry permit who has done anything, in Va.?" or the Pa. legislator who wants mandatory gun training,etc. " So do we have to line up behind the "Bloods","Crips","Pagans","Honky Donks" and other gangs that make up your constituents?" With all due respect sir, a lot of us are Vets, our Uncle Sam taught us how to use weapons from dixie cups to missiles, how much training do we need? We're not Iraqi's...
I would also just once like to see what the final outcome is from the local hoods using guns in the street. The media lets us know there was a shooting or multiple shootings in Harrisburg,York (That's for you,Jake) overnight.....Momma in the street her baby on his way to choir practice gunned down  :o all these bad gun's. OK what happens to the people using them? Why just about nothing. Finally one of my favorites a couple years back a Harrisburg Teen shoots himself playing with a loaded gun, it was a gun his Uncle left lying around. His uncle got it from a woman he knew,who stole it from her boyfriend when she was fighting with him  :o The handgun was registered in the boyfriends name. I am not a betting man,but i wonder what happened to all these people and all the charges I can see should have been filed here..I bet nothing except we need to get these evil guns away from everyone...hasn't any of these rocket scientist ever heard of Prohibition...that worked well...NOT!..... 8) MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! that was my Christmas Eve Rant!!! ::) ::) ::)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2015, 09:35:27 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Hey!! that gun laying there is gonna jump up, load itself and shoot somebody!!!  :o :o :o :o That is the mentality of most folks out there  :P :P :P :P :P educate them?? really  :-\ :-\ :-\ when was the last time a thief went back to school to learn safe gun handling?? ::) ::) ::) ::) REALLY!!
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 01:11:27 PM »
Jaspr I liked your rant!!!  Keep up the good work!!!

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 02:12:37 PM »
Enough said about our gun laws.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »
You need to do more than bitch about it, your singing to the choir on hunting and gun sites.  Get involved in your local and state politics, write letters to your local politicians, democrat or republican.  If you see something on TV or hear an anti-gun comment write a letter to the station manager and tell him/her that you are also going to write to their sponsors and not buy their products.  If you go into a store that has a sign that prohibits carrying a weapon ask them why, also tell them that you are going to make a big deal of it and notify all the gun and hunting clubs in the area and ask them to boycott their establishment.  May work may not but I'll guarantee you  that bitching on this site or any other gun/hunting site ain't going to work. 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 02:55:59 PM by coyotejohn »
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”