Author Topic: New Bow Hunter  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
New Bow Hunter
« on: April 23, 2012, 05:48:27 AM »
Well I bought the boy (Lil Goose) a bow for his birthday. I got him a good Hoyt figuring he wouldn't need to replace it for a long time. Well I took him out to shoot it after doing some work on a manufacturer sight defect...crazy glue solves everything :o anyway, we set up a block target and he lets the first arrow fly at 15 yards...."perfect bullseye"....I ask him if he could do it again  ;D and he did.  ???.. Move back to 25 yds and he repeated himself...after 10-15 shots we move back to 33 yds...and he repeated himself...the kid is a natural and I didn't even hafta do any adjustments  8) I love it when things just fall into place...oh yea, for those that know Lil Goose he turned 16 today and wants Dad's truck already!! Imagine that!! >:(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New Bow Hunter
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 08:05:43 AM »
Nice!  I always knew he was a better shot than you.  Congrats little goose and conrats old goose for teaching him the ways. :D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!