Author Topic: D2's ANNUAL CATFISH TOURNEY...THIS SAT NIGHT!!!  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
D2's ANNUAL CATFISH TOURNEY...THIS SAT NIGHT!!!
« on: June 22, 2010, 11:17:23 PM »
Catfish tourney this Sat night into very early Sunday morning! Anyone interested in coming out? We can scratch together some gift cards for the winners of lets say largest catfish of the night. We can all meet at the Bainbridge access of the susquehanna river off Rt 441, under the pavillion at say 7pm. Rules and regs will then be released. If you have a boat, bring it along, even if its a small boat with electric motor, water is pretty calm around this area. If you would rather/or don't have a choice and have to fish from the shore, there are plenty of places to set up near the boat launch, or if you prefer I can give you directions to other prime spots. We can all meet back at 12 midnight for a check in. Either keep your catch or have a picture with measuring tape, clearly showing its length in inches for the winning catch. There is also an adult over the age of 21 meeting place directly across from the boat launch if you get a little parched, frosted mugs served daily last time I was in there. If you're interested in coming, post below! If we have big enough interest, I can use some of the clubs money given to me for D2's picnic in July for a few burgers/dogs and some soda's for anyone who comes.
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: D2's ANNUAL CATFISH TOURNEY...THIS SAT NIGHT!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:12:39 AM »
cs51, I would love to attend but I can't make this one. I hope you have good attendance and catch lots of fish. Sounds like a great time.
President PPHA

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »
We're gonna have to get together sometime while i'm out visiting my brother in IUP and do some fishing/huntin muttbuster
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"

Offline muttbuster

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
Any time Pal, just let me know when cs51.
President PPHA

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 04:15:31 AM »
Welp just getting home from fishing with dj tonight.  Had a good time and caught fish.  Now i got some fillets for the deep fryer.  Thanks for having me tonight dj. 

ben smyser
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 07:42:22 AM »
Sounds like you had a good time.  Wish I could have made it.  Maybe next time...........Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 09:43:24 AM »
one of the channels I caught last night.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 05:05:11 PM »
Not a problem Ben, just wish I coulda gotcha into some river monsters haha...we'll get'm in the future, they're out there...had fun swatting the B-52's down...anyone that wants to come out is more than welcome...

Ben if I text you my pics can you post them? I  have no idea how to do that...
              "CritterDone"

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 09:25:34 PM »
here is a pic of the channel cat dj caught and the flat head I caught.