Author Topic: Hunt Arizona  (Read 2861 times)

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Hunt Arizona
« on: February 23, 2016, 08:04:03 PM »
Non-resident $20. per day includes all small game, quail (3 species)15 per day, cottontail 10 per day open all year, jacks no limit open all year.  coyotes, open all year no limit.  I will not hunt coyotes from March until the first of September unless a rancher calls with a troublesome critter, no season, no limit. Lion you need a $75. tag and you would only be allowed to hunt them on the days you paid your $20 fee, no season, no limit.  Bobcat, gray fox, 1 August to 31 March, no limit.  Coatimundi, ringtail cats and badger 1 August to 31 March, one per season.  There is a season on quail but it will not be announced until later in the year. 

Best chance at coyotes/bobcat are September and early October there are no best times for lion it's a gamble at best.  If you refer to a coyote as a "yote", "song dog", "dog", unless you're sure it's a male or any other stupid ass name you are not welcome in my house.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Hunt Arizona
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:17:12 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Those names come out only when you haven't learned to respect the prey you are after... 8) 8) 8) 8)   $20 per day?? what about a seasons license?? It can't be worse than Pa....
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 08:18:42 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Re: Hunt Arizona
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 12:36:46 AM »
Straight from the regulations:

Allows take of all aquatic wildlife statewide, including Community Fishing
waters, small game, fur-bearing animals, predatory animals, nongame
animals, and upland game birds. A valid tag or stamp is required for the
take of big game animals and migratory game birds.
Non-Residents  $160

You would still have to buy your lion tag for $75.  If you remember Hodgen he would come out and stay with us and buy a yearly license.  Would apply for deer, if drawn he would come out, would also come out whenever he could get time off for calling.  All big game is on a draw basis.

" Those names come out only when you haven't learned to respect the prey you are after.."
Thank you Goose.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 12:40:42 AM by coyotejohn »
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”