Author Topic: fox/coyote  (Read 18507 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
shotshells
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 10:26:19 PM »
Thanks used to get those Natchez catalogs occasionally...haven't had one in awhile...

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: shotshells
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 10:21:38 AM »
Quote from: "jaspr1"
Thanks used to get those Natchez catalogs occasionally...haven't had one in awhile...

ya need to buy something once in a while ya cheapskate... I just got a new one yesterday...   :twisted:    :twisted:    :twisted:
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
shotshells
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 02:20:43 PM »
I will forgive you this one time, for calling me a cheapskate,  your just overly tired from hunting all night.. :D You need to get to bed...by 10am...Tonights trick or treat, go like you were dressed at the NC hunt and you will be sure to scare the beejeezes out of them... :D  :D Don't eat to much chocolate or you'll get zits and you don't need anymore problems... :D  :D And by the way since we're in the guns and ammo section, I have a question :?:  :?: That 1 fox you shot, was that hit from your being a poor shot :?:  or is it from the hornet being a little inaccurate like Richard thinks :?:  :?: Just wondering :D  :D

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
fox/coyote
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 03:52:51 PM »
the one missing the lower jaw?... was shot exactly where I aimed... when we shot under the lights the other week I forgot to tap the turrets to settle the adjustments in and only shot one shot... it was still an inch high on the target and that's what I compensated for on that shot... after that they were all aimed for and shot up the snoot or between the eyes...   8)  

there's nothing wrong with the way the Hornet shoots and I've been feeling good about my shooting so far this year... on groundhogs and fur...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...