Author Topic: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18  (Read 51275 times)

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18
« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2018, 09:12:32 PM »
Omg!! I don’t believe it. I mean 11:30 pm is that time right??????

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2018, 08:12:12 AM »
Jaspr, how far of a shot was it from the back deck to the trash can..we want some 'hunt' details 😁
PPHA President

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2018, 09:49:38 AM »
Jasper1
You may think you have the edge on me because of my new nursing job. But I have to drive to pick stuff up for my patient. I will be taking some long hunting road trips when I pick nursing stuff up. ;D
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2018, 01:24:11 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG and look at who's shorts are in a wad  :o :o :o :o :o wait til I post something and then we will both be in the game... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2018, 01:30:52 PM »
There is a racoon in the picture?? ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2018, 01:33:03 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) By darn the boy is correct!!  :o :o :o :o now if he can just find his way home today??  ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2018, 01:37:56 PM »
Lookn4fur
Notice how tight lipped your dad Jasper is now. Goosebumps is probably using Mr. Tight lipped same raccoon, it will just a different picture angle.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2018, 03:34:26 PM »
Yes I have noticed.  I almost feel bad for the fragile old geezer.  ALMOST!!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2018, 08:12:49 PM »
 >:( Well 1st "Brushpile" that time is correct  ;) CEO wants me in by midnight!  :( "LookN2BaCrappieCheerleaderForBW" Raccoon has 2 "C's".... you are definitely a Roads Scholar without spellcheck! Roads as in beer drinking and parking in places your mother never knew about!  :P :P :P Nat it was farther than that  ::)  it was pretty near the distance to the coal bin  ???  which is a pretty fer piece  :-\ about twice as far as the trash can  ;) I used my new .22 mag.... and my BW field tester headlamp  ;D  when I got home CEO said" Well you finally shot something with that gun you just had to have  :o :o :o :o :o I think I should get credit for 6 furs ??? as this raccoon was 6X bigger than her baby that BW performed the abortion on! or ran over or shot or aquired in some questionable manner :P :P BW I wasn't able to show my TROPHY to Goose yet because of inclement weather  :P but he has a similar story, said it looks like its twin and it was a solid head shot  ;D all the way from the porch to the woodpile back by his shed! :o :o OMG what a coincidence!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)................................ 8) BTW Goose needs an extension for posting as his computer is on the fritz and isn't allowing him to post anything till I get there!   

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2018, 08:41:01 PM »
All I am saying Jasper u must in been jacked up on my dew to be up that late!!!! Lol :) :) :) ;D ;D

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2018, 09:10:50 PM »
Jasper1
You should be reevaluated as a BW headlight tester. Your still wearing your headlights off to the side. Don,t be so square!!! That look went out years ago.

Thank God Goosebumps can not post until you get there. Do us all a favor and do not show up. I might even stop talking bad about you if you keep him from posting.

That raccoon picture I posted was to show you how good a shot I am at small target's. Not everyone can hit a raccoon spelled with (two C,s) of that size in the middle of the night wile scared it might attack.
That took a whole lot more skill and a lot scarier than shooting one out the back door at the trash can.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #161 on: January 13, 2018, 10:06:14 AM »
 :) Jasper1
You may think you have the edge on me because of my new nursing job. But I have to drive to pick stuff up for my patient. I will be taking some long hunting road trips when I pick nursing stuff up. ;D
 BW well it seems that you are already failing at being the PERFECT spouse  :P :P You will leave your ailing/suffering wife alone while you go cavorting about the countryside   :o :o Call your cheerleader and get him to pick up supplies  :) he's not doing anything  ::) Don't bother driving past the river on Rt 30  :) my son is checking that from Pond Bank to York for me ;) ;).

You should be reevaluated as a BW headlight tester.   HAHAHAHAHA beating you with your own stuff  ;D now that would be perfect!  ;) Headlamp/Renovo Street Howler  ;D ;D when that light goes into strobe all on its own  >:( that really baffles them  :o 

Goosebumps and I are meeting for lunch  ;D his raccoon might be a little stiffer looking than mine :-\ because it got frigid overnight  :P You will find this out now that you are forced to get off your a$$ and get out there  ::)

Finally I did not shoot that monster  ;D ;D near the trash can  >:( He was there but when I stuck the barrel out the back door  ::) CEO said hold on a minute...NOT IN MY HOUSE!  :-[ :-[ :-[ Mrs. Quattro might put up with that but not me!  :-[ :-[  So I had to put my slippers on and go out  :( :( Just as I was going to squeeze the trigger she came to the door and loudly said  "You better not get any blood on the porch"  :P :P Damn!  :'( :'(  Raccoon ran over to the coal bin  :P turned around laughed and gave me the finger!  >:( >:( >:( so I shot him!   :-X :-X thats my story and I'm sticking to it!!    8)  BTW that recovery for Mrs. BW is 12 weeks :o 1 week for the surgery  :) and 11 weeks from you being the Nurse!  :P :P

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2018, 08:52:49 PM »
Jasper1
Well as expected, you have your facts all mixed up about my wife's recovery.

Just listening to all the hoops your wife had you jump through just to shoot that poor hungry raccoon reminds my of your kid.

(((BTW that recovery for Mrs. BW is 12 weeks  1 week for the surgery   and 11 weeks from you being the Nurse!)))

My nursing methods are way different then your old hen pecked methods. Not a long recovery in my method.
Physical Therapy can be looked at in numerous different ways for recovery.
It is only 6 days and I am already looking at having her doing lite house work. I figure at this current rate I might have her vacuuming the floors way sooner then even she thinks.

PS. Since it is her left leg she will be able to drive me around sooner then if it was her right leg the doctor said. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:23:08 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #163 on: January 14, 2018, 05:39:23 PM »
Jaspr, Congratulations.
Good shot.
You're on the board now. Go get 'em.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #164 on: January 17, 2018, 02:34:59 PM »
 :) BW I seen something else  ::) ::) a tie! Sweat popping up on your forehead yet? Looks like a tight race here  :P your dollar creature and garage fox.  ::) versus my coal bin raccoon and my snowflake possum!   :o.   You can still withdraw and save face  ;) just sayin....lol  ....... 8) Oh and I hope your wife is recovering nicely and you aren't leaving her alone in her condition!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 02:45:04 PM by jaspr1 »