Author Topic: Anyone thats a vet of the 5 armed forces should check this out...  (Read 3189 times)

uncle buck

You earned it you can go all over the U. S. and Out Side Of CONUS.   Just say you want to go on a hunt out to Wyoming... You can stay at all of these resorts for $349.00.  The places can sleep up to 10 people too... So you could take some of your friends and go out West or to Texas to hunt.. let see....$349.00 divided by 10 . would cost each of you $34.90 to stay at a resort.. The Mrs and I have been to the Poconos, Virginia, North Carolina Outer Banks,  South Carolina Myrtle Beach, and Branson Mo... Mass too.  Play around with this:  go to the Space A avail key and put in a location of the U. S. and state and see where you can go on vacations.. Why I even spent a week a Wallenpaupack...   So if you make a reservation using the web they take  $20.00 off of what they say Space A is going for...Now there are times when they have Buy one trip and get one free.. So I paid to go to Va for a week.. $349.00 and then I went up into Mass and stayed at the Berkshires for free for a week...   Thank you for serving your country.... Here is the web site:    www.veteransholidays.com 
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 05:16:33 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Anyone thats a vet of the 5 armed forces should check this out...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 05:47:58 PM »
Thanks UB.  Do you have any recommendations?
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 06:07:19 PM »
I sent you a P. M telling you just where you should go...

uncle buck

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 06:16:55 PM »
You guys could go the Vegas on this too and hunt coyotes for free and stay at one of the resorts that are on this web link I furnished to you...  Maybe PPHA should try an out of state hunt and this is where one of you who are  a vet can get the place for from  10 to 6 of you.. Now who ever you take got to be good people. Figure the vet that gets this place is going to want to get 5 shares or 9 shares of the cost.. You don't want someone that goes nutsy and puts big holes in the walls. LOL  LOL   Actually you Vets should do these trips with your family... Should you want to know where I would go on my first trip if I were you... send me a P. M.

Figure you want to go on a mule deer, antelope, moose, wild boar etc etc.. Use this ...   This is funny do you know you can even get a house boat on one of the rivers in the South for a week. Ye get a hosue boat on a Tenn river sit back all night and fish for Blue and Channel Cats!!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 06:25:17 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 12:13:49 PM »
What cracks me up about this is that you can stay at Hershey Pa...Right along the Hershey
 Outlet Mall.  So take Rockfish... He was in the U. S. Marines... He could stay there on his trips North for $349.00. Just say you Vets from Luzerne county wanted to visit SCPA for a week.  You could stay there and go to Hershey, Gettysburg, York, Lancaster and use that as your base...

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2016, 09:05:39 PM »
Thanks UB.  I got your pm
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!