Author Topic: Pa Goosehntr's Daughter  (Read 3708 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Pa Goosehntr's Daughter
« on: January 09, 2014, 10:07:22 PM »
January 9, 2014
COMPLETE RESULTS
Annapolis, Md. (January 9, 2014)—Sophomores Jessica Whitmore and Elissa Ingram each qualified for the ECAC Championships to lead the Mount St. Mary's women's indoor track and field team at the Navy Winter Invitational on Thursday night.
Whitmore won the 60-meter dash with a time of 7.65 seconds, which qualifies her for the ECAC Championships.  The sophomore added a win in the 200-meter dash as well with a mark of 26.01 seconds.

Yea, my daughter is the reason I could retire and she is now qualified for the nationals in Boston after this meet....Jess is doing Great and is a double major (History and German) 3.84 GPA  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yea I'm a proud PAPA! :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Predator100x

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
Re: Pa Goosehntr's Daughter
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 11:11:23 PM »
That is outstanding!!!!
Skin that one pilgrim and I'll fetch ya another!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 06:20:32 AM »
Congratulations, Jess.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 06:29:13 AM by Hern »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 06:47:05 AM »
AWESOME ..as always.......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 08:19:19 AM »
Awesome!  Congratulations.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 08:47:42 AM »
That's just awesome congratulations to you both. Goose you have a very good reason to be proud!
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 10:45:33 AM »
 Yea, my daughter is the reason I could retire and she is now qualified for the nationals in Boston after this meet....Jess is doing Great and is a double major (History and German) 3.84 GPA  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Yea I'm a proud PAPA! :o :o :o :o

As you should be.  Tell her this old guy out in the desert said congratulations.  Goose at 7PM, 9PM your time I'll raise a glass of Maker's Mark to her, your welcome to join me.  I'm buying.
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:20 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Thanx John
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 02:27:19 PM »
 :) :) Thanx for all the kind words and well wishes...I'll keep you all posted....I'll be watching her at Bucknell tomorrow, my wife and I plan on driving up..we try to make as many meets as we can, the outdoor meets I like alot better 8) 8) 8)....guess I may hafta look into a bean town reservation...I believe that's the end of Feb or March.... ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 05:59:58 AM »
Saturday's results;  :o :o

January 11, 2014--The Mount St. Mary's men's and women's track and field teams had a busy day of action with the men's team participating at both the Navy Invitational and the Bucknell Mini Meet while the women's team was at Bucknell.
Genamarie McCant, Jessica Whitmore, and Maria Borland highlighted the women's team's results at Bucknell. 
Whitmore captured first in the 60m dash (7.67) and was third in the 200m dash (25.90)  ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 07:21:45 AM »
Congratulations to you and your daughter.....ED

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 02:47:50 PM »
January 16, 2014
Mount St. Mary's sophomore sprinter Jessica Whitmore has been named the Northeast Conference Women's Indoor Track Athlete of the Week.
Whitmore had a busy week for the Mountaineers last week, winning the 60m dash at both the Navy Winter Invitational and the Bucknell Mini Meet.  She ran an ECAC-qualifying time of 7.65 at Navy to win the event, and also take the top spot so far in the Northeast Conference.  She also won the 200m dash at Navy with a mark of 25.51, the sixth-best time in the NEC this year.
Whitmore had a time of 7.67 seconds to win the 60m dash at Bucknell, and her mark of 25.90 in the 200m dash was good for third place.
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 03:37:21 PM »
Congrats to the Whitmores!!
Goose, you should just have her run fox and coyotes down and then hand them to you!!