Author Topic: and I wasn't even on 'E'...  (Read 2593 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
and I wasn't even on 'E'...
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »
$51.00 to fill up
$3.89 a gallon for gasoline in my area

Seems funny how folks are complaining about fuel prices, but we still have heavy traffic, bumper to bumper at times and all the restaurants have good business. Come on man....

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: and I wasn't even on 'E'...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 10:38:24 AM »
gas is one of those things that we need.  if I had a way to carpool or to take a bus to work I would.  biking would even be an option if I was closer to work.  I don't eat out as much as I used to and I have already cut some trips out this summer because of predicted gas prices.  one day ya hear gas is going to 5 bux.  the next they claim it has leveled off and won't go higher.  I believe we will see 4 dollar gas by memorial day.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »
i fill up everyday at 80 plus dollars a day, 224 mi per day min
district #1

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 04:37:44 PM »
Wow.  Better be a decent job at that cost.  I only burn about a gallon to get back and forth to work
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bdawg

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:08:03 PM »
 i complain about it some times but i love my job  and fortunatly i have a company truck and gas card now
district #1

uncle buck

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 11:23:25 PM »
I haven't filled the foxmobile up since February... It needs to be filled.. Figure I'd just use the van for everything. Doesn't make sense to go and fill the Saturn AKA Foxmobile for $40.00 and I don't use it everyday...I have been considering going to just a one car family once the Foxmobile goes...