Author Topic: Ammunition For Personal Defense  (Read 2326 times)

uncle buck

Ammunition For Personal Defense
« on: August 27, 2010, 10:35:28 PM »
Even the 410 is deadly for home protection now: 
Slugs have been around for 410 for ever... Also abut three years ago they came out with 00 buckshot in 2 1/2 410 shells and 00 buckshot in the 3 inch shell... Consist of a load of 3 each 00 buck or 4 each 00 buck in a 410 gauge shotgun shell..

I picked up some good stuff now for the hallway renovation project someday...
Winchester 2 1/2 410 shells that consists of 3 Plated Cylinder Projectiles and 12 Plated BB's.
Of course it has been the Tar us Judge gun that has triggered all of this special 410 ammunition for Defense Protection.
However might be good to hold on to a 410 if you have one...maybe a pump or a Stoeger 410 Coach gun choked IC and Modified.
What a shame we can't use bigger buckshot for fox... Might be neat to shoot a gray fox close with a 410 and some of this Ammunition for Personal Defense. Instead of carrying a hand gun..People will be using one of those miltary shotgun sleeve and carry a 410 on their back when venturing into the outdoors..Some of the 410's are as light as a toy and would not be a burden carried behind ones back in this special miltary shotgun sleeve..I think I saw the Midway sales them.
By the way everyone selling the 12 gauge special Ammunition For Personal Defense  00 Buckshot for hallways too.
I would think this stuff must have a Brushwad in it and spreads fast as soon as it's fired....