Author Topic: Biblical Sense why we can hunt and fish  (Read 2434 times)

uncle buck

Biblical Sense why we can hunt and fish
« on: May 22, 2010, 07:40:17 PM »
Genesis 1:26-31 (King James Version)

26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

31And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Offline furbug

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Biblical Sense why we can hunt and fish
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 12:24:07 AM »

Very good post UB.

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 10:40:17 PM »
I notice on the Patriot News forum....That SPCA spokesperson were still trying to get the state to ban live pigeon shoots...This is what kind of triggered this post and of course I believe in God and Jesus Christ and some of you might need a shot of biblical foresight..

However they want the State legislature to ban Live Pigeon shoots all over the 67 counties of Pa..Now don't get me wrong...I don't go to live Pigeon shoots and do this.   However here you have people trying to tell Tom, Dick, and Harry what to do.  However once they get this banned then it will be trapping, then they will not be satisfied there...Then it will be shooting Mourning Doves,  Then boys and girls, dating, Then drinking water, then what food we can eat, then they will start to shoot us when we get old...

http://www.pennlive.com/editorials/index.ssf/2010/05/pigeon_shooting_--_a_tradition/5295/comments.html

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 02:32:41 AM »
some old people deserve it... :o haha jk...but sometimes, some people should just hand in their drivers liscens...

What was that plan I heard that they were trying to ban fishing in Amercia...Like all jokes aside, no fishing because it is cruel to fish, in all of the USA!? I wish these activists would at least educate themselves before they go on to ban things such as fishing. FISH DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT FEEL PAIN...they're central nervous system is too primitive to do so. They wiggle and squirm from you, because you are larger than they, and they know they shouldn't be anywhere near you, not because you impailed them with a hook. (College wasn't all beer, girls, and a waste of money after all) I never knew this fact either until I was 22 years of age, and find that most people find this fact interesting as well. The activists were pin pointing, no pun intended, fish hooks as being their main reasons for banning fishing. There are lots of commercial fishing actions that could be used as better ammo...which shows you how ignorant these people really are...if taking your kids down to the local farm pond for sunnies isn't safe, what in this world really is?
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"